| FTBL So.... about Peter Woods.

No. He hasn't. Around 10 tackles (unassisted and assisted.) No TFL's, no sacks. Two tackles a game isn't production.

He's gained weight.
Go watch that game. You'll see him living in the backfield. He just couldn't get FSU's QB on the ground, which most people this year haven't been able to do. Aside from that game, I haven't watched a whole lot of Clemson this season, so I have no clue about anything prior to that game, or the games after.

Go watch that game. You'll see him living in the backfield. He just couldn't get FSU's QB on the ground, which most people this year haven't been able to do. Aside from that game, I haven't watched a whole lot of Clemson this season, so I have no clue about anything prior to that game, or the games after.
He had one tackle in the FSU game. 🤷‍♂️

Doesn't nick do same?

Completely different personality, same love/hate results. There's an army of people out there that don't like Saban simply based on their interactions with him. And the funny part of that is, approximately 5 seconds after each of those interactions, Saban compartmentalized them to his "junk folder" and kept going forward without a thought.

I personally don't care to have him. If he was rwcruited by us, liked us, but went elsewhere because of money and such I don't care to have them back. Just my two cents. I want guys that want to play for Alabama, not the almighty dollar. Also, if they are sumb enough to get duped by a guy like Dabo, it really gives me insight.

Check the game vs bama in 2018
Season, not year. Right? Because we beat the hell out of them on 1/1/2018 after the 2017 season. The one I really really have a problem with is the 1/9/2017 game in Tampa after the 2016 season. Where he cheated like hell to win.

He had already lost me the year before in Glendale when he made an ass of himself because he didn't know the onside kick rule. I don't want any coach at Bama that doesn't know the rules.

Back
Top Bottom