| NEWS "Not if...When." — Bama in the NFL Draft, '17. (Mock Draft's project player rounds.)

It would be really helpful if your podcast link provide the ability to continue at a specific point in time. I don't want to download the content. How do you envision people subscribing to this in the long run so they get updates automatically?

Example, soundcloud provides this.

upload_2017-4-27_4-45-50.png
upload_2017-4-27_4-46-9.png

Thanks for the suggestion. To fast forward right now I have found locking the phone gives you an option on the home screen. Other than that, you are correct. This is a problem we need to correct. We have had the podcast running for less than a month now I think and have plenty of kinks. We also are writing articles and doing an overall sports podcasts. We do need a feature like you suggested. Thanks for the input.

Right now Marlon is flying up because of the Gareon Conley situation.
Cam Rob falling maybe out of round 1. Foster may slip a little as well. Expect Allen and Howard to be the first two to go.
Think Fournette then McCaffrey, then Cook for rbs.

Thoughts on our projections?

Well this mock posted had 28/32 first rd picks.

Out of the first ten I see three right. It's all about how you count, eh?

Overall I'm not too surprised by anything that happened.

That's funny. As I glanced around Twitter, and other message forums this morning, surprised is one of the more commonly used words to describe this years draft. Wild, crazy, and stupid have been seen quite a few times as well.

That's funny. As I glanced around Twitter, and other message forums this morning, surprised is one of the more commonly used words to describe this years draft. Wild, crazy, and stupid have been seen quite a few times as well.

After watching the first round it would be impossible to convince me that Reuben fell because of a diluted test. Teams were reaching for talent like it was the last round of the draft. Conley pretty much sealed that deal for me. It started with the first receiver off the board, from a small school and he has a bad wheel and couldn't run the 40. The first cornerback taken from Ohio State missed 21 games because of hamstring problems, 21 games? Any red flags that would suggest he has a chronic health issue there? Ohio State's 2 DBs alone surpass any signals Reuben may have been giving off. And that kid out of UCLA that Atlanta moved up to get with museum size picture of his grandma hanging around his neck, jeepers. By the time his interview with Dion Sanders was over, the Falcon brass was probably screaming for a do-over.

Alagator. In the first 10 I hit the first 4 picks dead on. 6 of 10 top 10 guys I had somewhere in the top 10.
Again of the 32 SURPRISING first round picks I had 28 in there somewhere. Many just a few picks off. I'm not looking for a cookie just hoping to gain a tiny bit of cred. I love Bama but did see the players slipping a bit. Especially Rueben although I only dropped him to 17.

If Fournette goes inside the top 5, the Panthers may look at McCaffery at 8. The Panthers definitely need a rb at some point. Stewart is all they have and he is declining. Scarborough would be a borderline first rounder with this class. Outside of Fournette, McCaffrey, and Cook I would be shocked to see another rb. Mixon and Kamara will be day 2 guys. I do think 3 rb go rd 1

You are welcome

Fine, I'll give you credit there - too bad he didn't listen to Saban and have a more credible orthopod check out his shoulder, if it's fine. As to the league policy on substance abuse, he got what he deserved - I don't believe his explanation. Unlike Rolando, Reuben is not psycho. He is an amazing LB and teammate, and the 49ers got a steal. Some teams went for the safe pick (Lions taking J Davis instead of Reuben) and some took a chance (the Cardinals taking Riddick). It certainly cost Reuben with some of the choices he made, but he will be fine.

After watching the first round it would be impossible to convince me that Reuben fell because of a diluted test. Teams were reaching for talent like it was the last round of the draft. Conley pretty much sealed that deal for me. It started with the first receiver off the board, from a small school and he has a bad wheel and couldn't run the 40. The first cornerback taken from Ohio State missed 21 games because of hamstring problems, 21 games? Any red flags that would suggest he has a chronic health issue there? Ohio State's 2 DBs alone surpass any signals Reuben may have been giving off. And that kid out of UCLA that Atlanta moved up to get with museum size picture of his grandma hanging around his neck, jeepers. By the time his interview with Dion Sanders was over, the Falcon brass was probably screaming for a do-over.

Strange stuff indeed Tusk - maybe just not a lot of 'safe' picks? I'd like to see the Titans do well, and surely Mike Williams was safer than Davis at receiver. Weird pick.

Mitch Trubisky at #2? And with what all Chicago gave to get him? We'll see, but unless he's another Brady or something, dumb move .

You can't fault the Jags for Fournette - or CAN you? Their OL had let their QB get killed - how are they going to block for the oft-injured Fournette? Did they try to trade down to get an OL, since it was a weak part of the draft, and OLs weren't in high demand. Big price to pay for a RB, especially someone with his injury history.

With an aging DL, most agreed the biggest need for the Bengals was at DT, and yet they passed on Allen, for Ross? Again, WTH? He's been injured... I know he's fast, how'd that work out for Oakland over the years???!!

McKinley for ATL? Great sentiment about the Grandma and all, but way too much thug for me - good luck Falcons!!

I know Cleveland needed EVERYTHING, but passing on Reuben and Watt for the Miami kid, who's still raw? Mistake.

I could go on, but those are the glaring ones - I actually don't disagree with the Conley pick, IF (IF) his character is really fine and he's innocent -one time the Raiders got some value on a pick LOL.

Back
Top Bottom