| CURRENT EVENTS Nikki Haley Presidential Run

I look at California and wonder how the hell people like Feinstein, Waters, Schiff, and the like get reelected. But then I pause, look around, and wonder "How the hell did two people like Lindsey Graham and Nikki Haley come from South Carolina?" (Er...we keep electing him.)

All this came to mind driving by The Shed (neat 360° image here) and thinking about this thread: she announces next Wednesday here in town, at The Shed.

I don't think we'll see Graham endorse Haley. It wouldn't surprise me to see him endorse Trump quickly nor would it be a shock he doesn't make anything official until she drops out of the race.

I'm caught up in the juxtaposition that's found with Graham and Trump. The Senator is a full blown warmonger—planes, trains, and automobiles to Ukraine. Trump, on the other hand, was all about getting out of other countries. Yet, we see Graham standing side by side with the former POTUS supporting his platform on his campaign trail.

For me, this is weird. One of my top five considerations for the next President is how they feel about Ukraine. Two of the three people mentioned in this thread want to add more fuel to the fire.

I look at California and wonder how the hell people like Feinstein, Waters, Schiff, and the like get reelected. But then I pause, look around, and wonder "How the hell did two people like Lindsey Graham and Nikki Haley come from South Carolina?" (Er...we keep electing him.)

All this came to mind driving by The Shed (neat 360° image here) and thinking about this thread: she announces next Wednesday here in town, at The Shed.

I don't think we'll see Graham endorse Haley. It wouldn't surprise me to see him endorse Trump quickly nor would it be a shock he doesn't make anything official until she drops out of the race.

I'm caught up in the juxtaposition that's found with Graham and Trump. The Senator is a full blown warmonger—planes, trains, and automobiles to Ukraine. Trump, on the other hand, was all about getting out of other countries. Yet, we see Graham standing side by side with the former POTUS supporting his platform on his campaign trail.

For me, this is weird. One of my top five considerations for the next President is how they feel about Ukraine. Two of the three people mentioned in this thread want to add more fuel to the fire.
All I want to know is if she got fed at The Shed? There's a chance she'll break Kamalas record of less than 1% on this campaign. 😁

You left our Mitch McConnell in that 1st paragraph ... just sayin'.:p

You left our Mitch McConnell in that 1st paragraph ... just sayin'.:p
You're not reading the unstated subtext of my comments. 🙃

Left wing and right wing, left coast and right coast.

I didn't bring in Kentucky because neither side cares about the middle.

ba-dum-tuss-jokes.gif

For a little bit they had a The Shed location in Mobile... My friend from NY would always want to go there when he was in town, it was his favorite BBQ place. I never really cared for it compared to most other places, even all the below average south AL places. But he loved it, still talks about it. I've tried and tried to tell him you can throw a rock in Alabama and hit a better BBQ joint, especially when you're north of Evergreen. I've never eaten at the Original though, so maybe it is better.

Back
Top Bottom