| FTBL Move the SEC championship Game [Nashville stadium update]

Because of home cooking? I can't think of a call.

If you want to argue home cooking on the last flag against UT? I'll listen. I can't think of one with Georgia.
The OSU game was a good start.. BUT I was more talking the future… the longer UGA is there it will most likely happen.. a better fan split could help too… see if UGA travels as well as Bama does..

The OSU game was a good start.. BUT I was more talking the future… the longer UGA is there it will most likely happen.. a better fan split could help too… see if UGA travels as well as Bama does..
Fans are more likely to travel when it’s the exception, not the rule. If your team hasn’t been there in a while (or ever), the wallets open up because they don’t know when/if it will happen again.

It needs to be tentative..maybe announced two weeks before.. or rotational
Two weeks notice does not allow the city to get ready. 1. Events in the venue are booked months/years in advance. 2. It’s more than just the venue. Hotels book events too and you run the risk of rooms not being available or prices going further through the roof (supply and demand). 3. City support (police, maintenance, transportation) needs to be coordinated and available.

Two weeks notice does not allow the city to get ready. 1. Events in the venue are booked months/years in advance. 2. It’s more than just the venue. Hotels book events too and you run the risk of rooms not being available or prices going further through the roof (supply and demand). 3. City support (police, maintenance, transportation) needs to be coordinated and available.
It takes years..... If I know If we're moving to Nashville, I would say.. decision needs to be made since contract ends in 2027 for Atlanta and SEC... and caould announce that starting in 2028 it'll be in Nashville.. but either way, it doesn't matter where it is...

It's just a 30 minute drive from Athens...if you're a player.
Thanks for PROVING my point… and even getting a few laughs in the process😉

Back
Top Bottom