| FTBL Move the SEC championship Game [Nashville stadium update]

In Knoxville. Not really in knoxville much so????

Only north of an hour from there. And see a bunch

Plus. All the people moving in from florida
Contributions from the southern yankees
I always thought you were south of Knoxville for some reason...as a kid out of school, I hit every small town in East and Upper East TN, from Ducktown to Byrdstown, Dunlap to Mountain City.

Should have said... "south ofthere". Not north...
Am south of knoxville...just off hwy 411 near hiwassee river....
I need to learn " proof reading"
That's beautiful country, love the drive from the Ocoee over to Reliance and then down the river on 30.

I think it was Etowah that had the only surviving Butcher C&C Bank back in the day. We took in the solar eclipse in Madisonville a few years back - after loading up our cooler with bacon and hams from Benton's.

That's beautiful country, love the drive from the Ocoee over to Reliance and then down the river on 30.

I think it was Etowah that had the only surviving Butcher C&C Bank back in the day. We took in the solar eclipse in Madisonville a few years back - after loading up our cooler with bacon and hams from Benton's.

Yep. It is beautiful.

And my work? Was manager on the Cherokee NF.

Someone had to do it

Where are you located and seeing Alabama gear? Of course all we get is Georgia anywhere in the state of Georgia, with maybe some Auburn stuff in Columbus and Florida State stuff near Thomasville.
I live just outside of Nashville right now in Dickson, TN. The further east you go, the more UT gear you see, the further west you go, the more mixed it gets in the State.

I believe that was when someone said Atlanta wasn’t the busiest airport in the world.

I just checked. There are zero direct flights to Nashville from Oklahoma City, six from Austin, zero from Gainesville, zero from Little Rock, zero from New Orleans, zero from Columbia, SC, zero from St. Louis, and zero from Kansas City. The rest of the SEC cities we’ll consider driving distance. Airlines won’t be adding flights just because Nashville’s airport got bigger.

Pretty sure they will brother. You must still think of Nashville as a small city but it's huge now nearly 1.5x the population of Atlanta already and growing. The growth in population and the amount of big name companies that have landed in this area is incredible, I get that Atlanta has been the home for a while, remember when the SEC basketball championship wasn't in Nashville?

The city makes logistical sense for most of the SEC and when southwest finishes their campus which should line up with all the new renovations finishing and Delta/other airlines making updates in Nashville to their gates/clubs also in the last year or so I wouldn't be surprised to see the city become a major hub at some point though maybe not to the point of Atlanta as far as Air Travel is concerned.

Pretty sure they will brother. You must still think of Nashville as a small city but it's huge now nearly 1.5x the population of Atlanta already and growing. The growth in population and the amount of big name companies that have landed in this area is incredible, I get that Atlanta has been the home for a while, remember when the SEC basketball championship wasn't in Nashville?

The city makes logistical sense for most of the SEC and when southwest finishes their campus which should line up with all the new renovations finishing and Delta/other airlines making updates in Nashville to their gates/clubs also in the last year or so I wouldn't be surprised to see the city become a major hub at some point though maybe not to the point of Atlanta as far as Air Travel is concerned.

You need to look at the metropolitan area, not the city boundary.

Population of the city of Nashville: 692,587
Population of the city of Atlanta: 496,461

Population of Nashville metropolitan area: 2,046,828
Population of Atlanta metropolitan area: 6,144,050

Some great success for bama....but nobody else
On the same note, there's not a lot of "great success" for UGA at home. Against UofSC? They lose one of three. UT? I think they are a game over .500 since the SEC expansion. Florida isn't a home game, but I'm thinking they win 1 of 3 since the expansion.

There's not a lot of home field advantage for UGA, in Athens or Atlanta.

On the same note, there's not a lot of "great success" for UGA at home. Against UofSC? They lose one of three. UT? I think they are a game over .500 since the SEC expansion. Florida isn't a home game, but I'm thinking they win 1 of 3 since the expansion.

There's not a lot of home field advantage for UGA, in Athens or Atlanta.
But Kirbys uga teams ?
The elimination of divisions will help everyone vs uga.
Still KS has the ball rolling.

And looking at the new SEC. Ok n Texas may help. But bama is the only team i see able to stay up with them.

Nick's gonna have to keep it in high gear

Back
Top Bottom