| FTBL Merged threads on Miles, LSU and Michigan

A toaster oven with a headset would be an upgrade over Miles, so obviously I'm pleased that he's staying (if indeed he is). I know a few LSU fans personally though who would be disappointed in that decision.

I just saw Miles speaking at the half of the BC/VT game.
What he said was "I am the coach at lsu. i'm going to be the coach at lsu". What he DIDN'T say was how long... His opening is that he is going to be the coach at lsu through the end of the day - next week... well that's still open to discussion.

Porterhouse said:
A toaster oven with a headset would be an upgrade over Miles, so obviously I'm pleased that he's staying (if indeed he is). I know a few LSU fans personally though who would be disappointed in that decision.

Nice metaphor, Porter. ;tr

Two or three years from now Baton Rouge is gonna smell like one big slice of burnt toast, provided Coach Cuisinart stays.

Les Miles

I really don't understand you people, ya'll say you don't want miles to leave LSU because he is a dumb coach and he's an idiot! but you know what, He has a better record at LSU than that over paid coach that ya'll have. also what's Sabans record against Miles. 0-1 next year 0-2. Deep down inside ya'll were praying that he would go to Michigan because it's too painfull to lose to Miles the bad coach, but who wants to admit that! Saban is a good coach but he's not a miracle worker, so get used to 6-6 seasons at least for two more years!

Re: Les Miles

ranger350 said:
I really don't understand you people, ya'll say you don't want miles to leave LSU because he is a dumb coach and he's an idiot! but you know what, He has a better record at LSU than that over paid coach that ya'll have. also what's Sabans record against Miles. 0-1 next year 0-2. Deep down inside ya'll were praying that he would go to Michigan because it's too painfull to lose to Miles the bad coach, but who wants to admit that! Saban is a good coach but he's not a miracle worker, so get used to 6-6 seasons at least for two more years!

Ranger, come back in two or three years, and read how ridiculous this post will sound then.

You are about to witness the 2008-2010 version of the Mike Archer tenure at LSU should Les Miles stays.

If LSU had had a "real" coach, there would probably be two more NC trophies sitting in Red Stick right now. Think about it, that could have doubled the number LSU has right now. Fo shor!

ranger350 said:

You suck at psychology.

ranger350 said:

You smell of dingleberries and soot.

I’m more convinced than ever now that he IS going to Michigan. Worst job of “coach speak” EVER! “I am the coach at LSU and I will be the coach at LSU. No questions!” But for how long Les, until Monday? :roll:

ranger350 said:

Saban walked into a no talent nightmare at LSU and built a star studded roster. Miles stepped into one of the most talented rosters in college football. Of course his first couple years would look good.
As far as Sabans record here, it's the same thing. A couple recruiting classes and the playing field will be leveled out. You'll be screaming for a new coach in 2 years.

ACL11190 said:
Honestly i wanted the LSU job to be open just so i could see what kind of a man Saban really is, i wanted to see if he would stick to his word and stay with us or take off to LSU.

Its too bad that you simply could not take his word at face value, because that is what has to happen now. So do you believe he's committed?

Back
Top Bottom