| PRO Matt Rhule Fired

I think Freeze is better coach than Malzahn, having said that, I think Freeze would Malzahn 2.0 at da Barn. With the NIL Freeze can pay players and buy them hookers, etc, but so can everybody else. I also look at the offense HUNH w/RPO as to what Spurrier did in the 90's with Florida. Came in with a new style and it took 6-7 years for things to cycle through before teams recruited the right players to match and stop his offense. After Spurrier won his MNC in 96, things began to slowly decline. Not terrible, but hell a Dubose coached team beat him twice in 99. People figured it out. Look at 2010 when Auburn won and the RPO w/HUNH was all the rage to exhaust your opponent and get a cheap 5 yards when a 400 pound lineman is trying to get off the field. While I think Freeze can and would win, I don't think he is the answer to the boogers prayers, like they think he would be.

What does Auburn offer that he doesn't have at Ole Miss? Why do you think Kiffin?

Having been in the same conference and knowing how it went with Gus—a close friend of his—why would he choose to leave Liberty for Auburn?
Why do i think Kiffin...
***young
***needles Nick
***offense minded
***AU has much more than OM ( questionable I know) recognizable, money, AL HS football talent,
***keep Bama from hiring him at a later date( who knows, uh?)
......seems he could step in andwin....

Why do i think Kiffin...
***young
***needles Nick
***offense minded
***AU has much more than OM ( questionable I know) recognizable, money, AL HS football talent,
If I was Kiffin I wouldn’t even entertain Auburn. I’m not sure AU has that much more to offer than Ole Miss other than people will try to get you fired at every turn

Why do i think Kiffin...
***young
***needles Nick
***offense minded
None of the above apply to what Kiffin wants. You mention a coastal gig? He'd think about the move. NFL? He'd entertain that also.

For a job, Ole Miss offers as much as Auburn could; plus some. Setting aside what I mention earlier—things the "Kiffin camp" have mentioned as well—I believe his daughter comes into play here more than some realize. At least for another year and Auburn will be looking before that.

The point his recruiting is, to say it mildly, meek in the SEC ... that alone is a disqualifier.

None of the above apply to what Kiffin wants. You mention a coastal gig? He'd think about the move. NFL? He'd entertain that also.

For a job, Ole Miss offers as much as Auburn could; plus some. Setting aside what I mention earlier—things the "Kiffin camp" have mentioned as well—I believe his daughter comes into play here more than some realize. At least for another year and Auburn will be looking before that.

The point his recruiting is, to say it mildly, meek in the SEC ... that alone is a disqualifier.
We ...for first time ever...i know,...do not agree...at all

That and Ole Miss has hotter coeds than Auburn LOL

566284f08fb2239d0de14b2adb6b57ef.gif

'Sides, the barn is a lateral move at best for Kiffin.

It is so wild that there are still people that believe Kiffin wants any parts of Auburn. He's not had the best judgment at times but I don't think his judgment is that off.

Back
Top Bottom