| CURRENT EVENTS Man what the hell is happening in Montgomery?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Montgomery mayor (who is black btw) said the investigation showed no evidence of it being racial. Not arguing with you - it was reported on Al.com, so there’s at least a 10% chance that it’s correct!
The mother of one of the victims in the altercation alleged in a sworn statement to police that “you could hear men yelling ‘f**k that n***er’” as the Black co-captain of a riverboat tried to move a pontoon boat occupying the riverboat’s docking location.

You're back pedaling like a defensive back, but you're out of phase.
I don’t care who calls me name on a key board… that’s so easy… now if you ask me if going to take shit off of any other race of people the answer is “Hell naw”.. call me a cracker or some other derogatory white term “ be ready for a fight”… no different than the N word…

I'm not racist.
Deep down you care more for your race than mine.. and guess what that is okay… because that is only human nature… the term racist has became grossly over used… it’s because worse than the “N” word or anti semitism.. it’s become a joke…it is become fighting words..

I don’t care who calls me name on a key board… that’s so easy… now if you ask me if going to take shit off of any other race of people the answer is “Hell naw”.. call me a cracker or some other derogatory white term “ be ready for a fight”… no different than the N word…
Read the room. Do you not get this concept? It's not what you think, or what you feel, but how you express your opinion. Literally, people trying to have a discussion...

My patience is being tried. I've taken up for you saying it's your sense of humor. I don't have that long of a fuse.

Read the room. Do you not get this concept? It's not what you think, or what you feel, but how you express your opinion. Literally, people trying to have a discussion...

My patience is being tried. I've taken up for you saying it's your sense of humor. I don't have that long of a fuse.
Just like I said before.. you don’t like any other opinion than yours…that is all… my stuff is no more racist than your stuff… this started of a song today.. really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom