| CURRENT EVENTS Man what the hell is happening in Montgomery?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what @TerryP alluded to when he was talking about 24/7 talking shit out of his ass and not backing it up with facts.
The evidence is all there… the second fight was a complete bullshit mob… the just wanted to get revenge for the security guard!…the ship should have controlled their men… I put money on a lawsuit against the riverboat and the crew soon.. they cannot justify their actions… they will be liable… just a simple preponderance of the evidence will show that..

Also, some people don’t want to hear anything but their own voices… opposing views be damned…

Last edited:
The evidence is all there… the second fight was a complete bullshit mob… the just wanted to get revenge for the security guard!…the ship should have controlled their men… I put money on a lawsuit against the riverboat and the crew soon.. they cannot justify their actions… they will be liable… just a simple preponderance of the evidence will show that..

Also, some people don’t want to hear anything but their own voices… opposing views be damned…
I'm deaf.

I agree that you can't see that both events, if you choose to parse them, are unjustified and indistinguishable. What is more egregious, gang up on the security guard or avenge the security guard?

They are all to blame...nape or nuke, it's the only way to be sure.

I agree that you can't see that both events, if you choose to parse them, are unjustified and indistinguishable. What is more egregious, gang up on the security guard or avenge the security guard?

They are all to blame...nape or nuke, it's the only way to be sure.

sheeesh … the guard or whatever he was unprofessional and should’ve backed off and called police… hope he is fired asap..

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!" (Isa. 5:20.)

To those who support “race vengeance mobs” and not law and order..

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!" (Isa. 5:20.)

For probably the last time, I think the distinction here is that most posters see fault on both sides, and you seem to blame one side more than the other. Pontoon thugs could've moved their boat from an unauthorized point instead of bowing up to the point of attacking the guard - regardless of what was said. It would never have gone beyond that. Security guard likely said something incendiary in response to the crap they were giving him. Both sides escalated. Other pontoon thugs jumped the security guard once he was attacked by pontoon thug #1 - additional escalation. Others responded to the attack on the guard, I'm not sure how much time had passed, again an escalation.

Plenty of blame to go around.

For probably the last time, I think the distinction here is that most posters see fault on both sides, and you seem to blame one side more than the other. Pontoon thugs could've moved their boat from an unauthorized point instead of bowing up to the point of attacking the guard - regardless of what was said. It would never have gone beyond that. Security guard likely said something incendiary in response to the crap they were giving him. Both sides escalated. Other pontoon thugs jumped the security guard once he was attacked by pontoon thug #1 - additional escalation. Others responded to the attack on the guard, I'm not sure how much time had passed, again an escalation.

Plenty of blame to go around.
Too many just seem to want violent mob rule… instead of law and order… I don’t know how we are going to change that… but count on it getting far worse…
We there be more violence, because of the media spin of this… we shall see I guess..Its Montgomery after all..

This is ironic: quoting Isaiah when Matthew talks about being quick to judge.

I judge violently race mobs harshly..
Proving my point, bruh. Hey, you be you, right?

It's pretty easy for me. Was I there? No. Do I know what happened? No. Should I make a judgment based on a couple of videos without context? No. Does it have an effect on me personally? No.

These are reasons to recuse myself from judging what happened there. It's my opinion a bunch of people lost their cool due to a stupid argument.

It may not be clear to all but I see a difference between opinion and judgment.

Proving my point, bruh. Hey, you be you, right?

It's pretty easy for me. Was I there? No. Do I know what happened? No. Should I make a judgment based on a couple of videos without context? No. Does it have an effect on me personally? No.

These are reasons to recuse myself from judging what happened there. It's my opinion a bunch of people lost their cool due to a stupid argument.

It may not be clear to all but I see a difference between opinion and judgment.
The first fight was wrong.. one white guy and black guy started it…both of them!… the guys that jumped in was fighting for a friend or family member.. they didn’t necessarily know why they just did it… the media showed us that shit for two damn days…spinning it against ALL WHITES…Anti white Marxist propaganda to incite violence…

The second mob fight was an abomination… The media will not show this (except WAKA)…some are calling the mob “heroic”… it ”made people proud”… of what? Violence?.. More racism?…

One of these days the mobs that burn, threaten and riot will meet a “Waterloo”…people are fed up…people want law and order…

The first fight was wrong
Last week:

News from the Web: Two guys get into a fight, one pulls a gun and shoots the other.​
Reactions: They should have settled like we did as kids, fight it out instead of resorting to guns.​

Today:

Reactions: Instead of shooting each other, they chose to fight. That's the wrong response.​

Without knowing what transpired, what was said, there's no way for me to say what was right and what was wrong.

Here's a bigger point of mine. I see these tourist boats all the time. Susan Lee owns one here and her trips leave five times a day. While I know her and her family, I don't know any of their employees.

But, if I were walking down by the docks and saw something like that happening? I can't sit here and say I'd wait for the cops.

Last week:

News from the Web: Two guys get into a fight, one pulls a gun and shoots the other.​
Reactions: They should have settled like we did as kids, fight it out instead of resorting to guns.​

Today:

Reactions: Instead of shooting each other, they chose to fight. That's the wrong response.​

Without knowing what transpired, what was said, there's no way for me to say what was right and what was wrong.

Here's a bigger point of mine. I see these tourist boats all the time. Susan Lee owns one here and her trips leave five times a day. While I know her and her family, I don't know any of their employees.

But, if I were walking down by the docks and saw something like that happening? I can't sit here and say I'd wait for the cops.
The first fight happened.. both guys were mutually fighting at first (still both shouldn’t)… the other guys jumped in because they saw a friend/relative fighting ( Bad).. e en though it happens everywhere… some of those White and black people were trying to quell the fight , without punching (GOOD)…they fighters were separated and began walking away (great)… except for jawing each other ( bad but expected)…it simply should have ended.. but it didn’t (really bad)…
Then the 10+ race vengeance mob got involved, that had no business in it at all ( total bull shite)…

Finally the damned marxist media gets a hold of it…They love the racial strife and civil unrest they cause…They are the number one enemy of the state..Only some of our local stations even tell the whole story..

As far as getting involved with strangers, it’s always the ones that mean well, getting hurt or killed…

the other guys jumped in because they saw a friend/relative fighting ( Bad).
Bad? Bullshit.

Years ago a group of five of us were hanging out driving around Huntsville. A group older than us drove past and threw a can in the car hitting a friend of mine in the head. We followed them to their apartment complex. Out of the five, four of us jumped out and proceeded to get our asses kicked. The guys were in college; we were in 11th grade. The fifth guy, Steve, stood behind the car and watch...waited, rather.

When we got back to the house Rickey took his belt and buckle and beat the ever-lovin' shit out of Steve. Why? He didn't have his friends back.

In the same light as asking for forgiveness versus asking for permission ... with friends and family, you asked questions later. If you don't know your friends and family well enough to do that? You've got bigger issues.

Bad? Bullshit.

Years ago a group of five of us were hanging out driving around Huntsville. A group older than us drove past and threw a can in the car hitting a friend of mine in the head. We followed them to their apartment complex. Out of the five, four of us jumped out and proceeded to get our asses kicked. The guys were in college; we were in 11th grade. The fifth guy, Steve, stood behind the car and watch...waited, rather.

When we got back to the house Rickey took his belt and buckle and beat the ever-lovin' shit out of Steve. Why? He didn't have his friends back.

In the same light as asking for forgiveness versus asking for permission ... with friends and family, you asked questions later. If you don't know your friends and family well enough to do that? You've got bigger issues.
I have done the same.. and I hate cowardice… If I had one last bullet, the guy running from the battle would catch it ( in war) …but what made this incident appear as it did was overzealous friends jumping in.. the second guy that tackled the black guy stomped his ass… the others kicking the black guy made it even worse… the women were either trying to break it up or kicking too..In their own way, maybe they meant well… this gave a spicy video to the media to play with…

Witnesses said in court documents that the white dudes were yelling racist language which is what really set everything off

Witnesses said in court documents that the white dudes were yelling racist language which is what really set everything off
Montgomery mayor (who is black btw) said the investigation showed no evidence of it being racial. Not arguing with you - it was reported on Al.com, so there’s at least a 10% chance that it’s correct!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom