| CURRENT EVENTS Man what the hell is happening in Montgomery?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1691448152221.jpegThat stuff happens all the time…The only reason it’s news is to cause racial strife… it wouldn’t be news if the equation was reversed…it is an isolated incident…the next thing you know the media will be calling in the DOJ-CRD

Hey, I'm proud that they stood up for the security guard... It was a proud moment.. but however, when a group of black people went after teh white people.. they crossed the line. Should've stopped while they were ahead.

Hey, I'm proud that they stood up for the security guard... It was a proud moment.. but however, when a group of black people went after teh white people.. they crossed the line. Should've stopped while they were ahead.

Agree. Hard to imagine a scenario where the security guy deserved any of that. I'm shooting from the hip, from afar, but looks like some rednecks couldn't handle an (minor) issue without getting their feelings hurt, and all hell broke loose because of it.

View attachment 25124That stuff happens all the time…The only reason it’s news is to cause racial strife… it wouldn’t be news if the equation was reversed…it is an isolated incident…the next thing you know the media will be calling in the DOJ-CRD
100 % true!… The pandering to the Marxist media is disgusting… make sure you cover yourselves with your disclaimers!

Last edited:
Agree. Hard to imagine a scenario where the security guy deserved any of that. I'm shooting from the hip, from afar, but looks like some rednecks couldn't handle an (minor) issue without getting their feelings hurt, and all hell broke loose because of it.
Maybe a little TACT by the guy in the white shirt could’ve handled it.. Do you know what he said?…Rednecks huh?… Blame the whiteys , right… Guess you were there…The Marxist media at work..

Wonder what the guy in the white shirt said to touch it off?…Do you go into a hot situation without back up?…As I said before this was an isolated incident, until Joy Reid gets a hold of it…And the Marxist media..

Maybe a little TACT by the guy in the white shirt could’ve handled it.. Do you know what he said?…Rednecks huh?… Blame the whiteys , right… Guess you were there…The Marxist media at work..
The one lacking tact was the redneck throwing the roundhouse. It's all words until then.

Damned if I'd pleasure boat through Montgomery, though.

The one lacking tact was the redneck throwing the roundhouse. It's all words until then.

Damned if I'd pleasure boat through Montgomery, though.
So the white shirt has no blame at all… whatever… would love to see his body cam.. oh thats right, he doesnt’t have one…because the police should’ve handled it…

So the white shirt has no blame at all… whatever… would love to see his body cam.. oh thats right, he doesnt’t have one…because the police should’ve handled it…
Didn't say he was blameless, just that no one knows what actually happened, and the shirtless wonder approached him from some distance and threw the first punch.

Didn't say he was blameless, just that no one knows what actually happened, and the shirtless wonder approached him from some distance and threw the first punch.
Its good you acknowledge no one knows what really happened… because I think that black guy said something really infuriating…and the shirtless guy wasn’t gonna put up with it..the ones that jumped in may have been kin or “bro code”… but the Marxist media is giving this a life of its own… they’re reporting could lead to racial unrest in Montgomery…this was an isolated incident, and not what they are claiming…

Official dock for a tourist boat.
Pontoon owner asked to leave.
Refused, conversation escalates.
"If you weren't ... I'd..."
Dock security tosses hat and its on ...

"If you weren't wearing that badge, I'd beat your ass" said the thug in custody. Officer White tosses his badge and proceeds ...

There's an officer on scene with 15 or so people fighting around here. She's called for backup, which responds.

What do you expect that officer to do there?

There's an officer on scene with 15 or so people fighting around here. She's called for backup, which responds.

What do you expect that officer to do there?
Freeze +p Spray time.. been there done that… a lot of shirtless guys would feel the burn.. then back off…wait for back up..

Official dock for a tourist boat.
Pontoon owner asked to leave.
Refused, conversation escalates.
"If you weren't ... I'd..."
Dock security tosses hat and its on ...

"If you weren't wearing that badge, I'd beat your ass" said the thug in custody. Officer White tosses his badge and proceeds ...
Then he found out… He got it whooped..They say to de-escalate… not throw your hat in the air..

Was the boat torn up?...Out of gas?..

My real issue is the automatic racial issue that is being made out of this whole thing… Will it cause violence?..or unintended consequences for innocent people?…Will bobble head Al come to town?.. the media is spinning this out of control!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom