| MBB/WBB LSU reinstates head coach Will Wade

While one side of me says....."doesn’t the fbi have anything better to do"
The other side says...."cant we get college athletics back to kids playing ball"
And then I remember....going through some old...40s-50s mags.....how much paying players is big stories....
Oh-hum.....it was kinda nice not knowing so much....

While one side of me says....."doesn’t the fbi have anything better to do"
I've heard that question a lot. But think about it for a minute. There's a case for fraud. Sure, it's entertainment to you and me. There's precedent if you consider the game show scandal of the 50's with Jack Berry's group.

I"ve seen "yeah, that makes them technically ineligible" which reinforces the fraud charges and now brings in the department of education cloud. The kids are accepting scholarships under false pretenses and the adults are facilitating ... across the country ...

Yah, there's chargeable stuff there. FBI stuff.

I thought it highly unlikely he would survive to coach this weekend. When the FBI comes a knocking the University be a-rockin'. Yet, no suspension for Smart. LSU is still in denial about what is going to happen to this program.

I get no joy in seeing LSU have BB problems since it doesn't make Bama a better team. I hope they get after all the other guilty parties no matter how big those might be.
This a mature, well reasoned approach. It's appreciated in light of how we as Bama fans would receive the same treatment from the LSU base if the two situations were to be reversed. We have to stop for a minute and consider how rarely they are caught up in rumors and innuendo. They certainly aren't prone to believe in conspiracy theories and their faith in the process of the SEC and NCAA offices is not only commendable, but worthy of any effort to emulate.

This a mature, well reasoned approach. It's appreciated in light of how we as Bama fans would receive the same treatment from the LSU base if the two situations were to be reversed. We have to stop for a minute and consider how rarely they are caught up in rumors and innuendo. They certainly aren't prone to believe in conspiracy theories and their faith in the process of the SEC and NCAA offices is not only commendable, but worthy of any effort to emulate.

You forgot one of these. :devilish:

If you can forget the idea he wears purple and gold and coaches one of our main rivals, and I'm not saying that you can, but this dude's antics on the sidelines and mouth on him spew arrogance. If there was ever anyone who has an unfortunate way of putting things this guy leads the class. I'm not going to be sorry to see this irritant go.

1AgPwEt.jpg

If you can forget the idea he wears purple and gold and coaches one of our main rivals, and I'm not saying that you can, but this dude's antics on the sidelines and mouth on him spew arrogance. If there was ever anyone who has an unfortunate way of putting things this guy leads the class. I'm not going to be sorry to see this irritant go.

1AgPwEt.jpg

He's carrying himself a lot like Hugh Freeze did.

I watched a LSU practice and I could not understand why those players would want to play for him. Now it makes sense it's all about the Benjamin's.

Back
Top Bottom