| FTBL List of Bama Jr's that might leave for the NFL

Maybe this is what Jeudy's tweet was about a few days ago about having a surprise that would blow our minds. I still do not believe Tua will come back personally if he is truly making a business decision. This kid is different so you at least believe he truly is still undecided when that is what he is saying.

I'll be honest, getting these guys back could be the spark to send this program into another ten years of dominance. Having the most powerful offense in the country with a little more mature defense would absolutely terrify the rest of the country fan wise next year. No one wants a piece of Tua, not even Clemson.

I say this due to the program simply getting poached by the NFL and coaches getting pulled elsewhere for promotions the last ten years. Having an extra year to gain some maturity for the young guys instead of being forced into action would help sustain us for another ten years.

Like others, probably getting way to excited about the possibility, but I said days ago I felt it could happen, less Jeudy.

Good question here is if he is thinking of coming back to play at Bama or maybe moving somewhere else. He should be close to graduating. Maybe follow the Jalen route. Would suck but it is what it is.

Unless Sark were to leave, I doubt we see Tua pull up his tent and go somewhere else. He and Sark are extremely close.

If Dylan listens to his dad and all goes well with his eligibility he'll be back next season. A few guys that fans are assuming are leaving are indicating that's not their plan.

January 20th is the final date for declaration if you didn't know already.
Maybe this is what Jeudy's tweet was about a few days ago about having a surprise that would blow our minds. I still do not believe Tua will come back personally if he is truly making a business decision. This kid is different so you at least believe he truly is still undecided when that is what he is saying.

This Junior class has always been a very tight group and I think they came to Bama with the intention of winning championships. They do have one their FR year in limited participation, but I truly think they all want to be the headliners and dominate a year and win a championship. I think their heart right now is saying STAY and make something special next year, but we'll have to see how the next month unfolds. I also think as these kids talk to the guys already in the league, they here about how Bama was the best time of their life/career and that may help them to delay entry into the NFL ranks too... who knows for sure, except these kids; however, I'd love to see them come back.

Like I said before, I wouldn't be shocked to see them come back... but I wouldn't expect it necessarily either. Once they get their evals and start looking at what kind of $$$$ they are looking at next year I think it could make most consider leaving early.

Whatever they decide, I'm happy to have had them on the team and watch them play. It's been a special 3 years of football with them on the team for us fans to watch.

Unless Sark were to leave, I doubt we see Tua pull up his tent and go somewhere else. He and Sark are extremely close.
Tua ain't going anyplace else besides the NFL. It would make ZERO sense for him to transfer from a Bama to a different school. The only place he goes is the NFL or Bama.

Yep all due respect where did that thinking even come from. Tua and his family love Alabama and it's either nfl or bama next year. He would have ZERO reason to leave here other than for the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom