Dylan Moses..HL
Deonte Brown..HS
Alex Leatherwood..HL
Jedrick Willis..HL
LaBryan Ray...NL

HL...highly likely
NL...not likely
HS..ham sandwich

Man, this sucks. This should have been an epic season. This will go down an even more disappointing season than 2010. The worst part is that it will probably end in getting absolutely demolished in a crappy bowl game. Gonna go down as the first year under Saban without a single Top 25 win. We've heard for years "the dynasty is over" and every time Saban returns with a vengeance. I think not only is it finally over but it's been cremated and the ashes are being spread over BDS as we speak.

Lots of hyperbole but I'm depressed, let me woller.

If both Wills and Leatherwood leave, best of luck to them. Bama's redshirted both Pierce Quick and Amari Kight, both of whom are HUGE and huge reasons why both Paul Tyson and Lia had such great high school careers.

McKinney is Highly Likely.... Like, he gone. 1st rounder.

D. Smith is probably more likely than not. Najee is an interesting one... Cause he's not a 1st rounder, but maybe he will want to get paid ASAP

I could see Najee slipping into the first round because a lot of people are going to see him as a mini Derrick Henry with the same amount of tread left on the tires as Josh Jacobs.

I could see Najee slipping into the first round because a lot of people are going to see him as a mini Derrick Henry with the same amount of tread left on the tires as Josh Jacobs.

Well that's what I thought too... Until I posted that Kiper big board deal. He wasn't even a top 10 RB prospect last week... Which wouldn't even put him in the 2nd round. Obviously a lot can change, but RB's just aren't getting the love they used to. (With a few exceptions, of course)

Folks really think Ruggs is that much better than Smith? Numbers must lie. Smith had a beast year. He’s got to take his stacks while he’s hot.

Huge talent and experience loss staring us in the face. Will we rebuild or reload? Spring will be interesting.

Well that's what I thought too... Until I posted that Kiper big board deal. He wasn't even a top 10 RB prospect last week... Which wouldn't even put him in the 2nd round. Obviously a lot can change, but RB's just aren't getting the love they used to. (With a few exceptions, of course)

Yeah but that's before the combine, interviews, etc. too.

Yeah but that's before the combine, interviews, etc. too.

But shit... Even if he climbs up to the 4th RB... Where would that put him? Not 1st round

I think it's just more about whether he wants to get paid and get that career clock ticking. Couldn't blame him either way, especially with the injury concern of another year in college

Najee will go. Not a lot of RBs will go in the first round (nothing personal, it's just how the NFL needs them)

D. Smith will go. He's had some monster games. My personal opinion is he needs some muscle.

A lot of the existing rankings will change with the combine and personal workouts.

I could see where Wills, Leatherwood, and Brown would go.......but of the 3, the only one that had a really good year IMO is Wills. I know they want to get paid, but if those 3 came back.......they would all be first round talent the following draft, for sure.

The first half of the year, I thought there is no way Najee leaves......but that guy is about as sure handed a receiver (out of the backfield) that I have ever seen. I think he is in the same boat as Tua. Not much left to prove, he gone.

Najee has more downside than up by coming back. Considering the expected lifetime of a RB in the NFL, best to go on before injury and maybe make money for longer.
People keep saying that about RBs... but with such a short life span wouldn’t it be important to maximize that first contract; hence a possible benefit in staying another yet to move up the draft board. Barring injury of course?

McKinney is Highly Likely.... Like, he gone. 1st rounder.

D. Smith is probably more likely than not. Najee is an interesting one... Cause he's not a 1st rounder, but maybe he will want to get paid ASAP

McKinney is no 1st rounder...

You have to consider these Jr's may think like Mack Wilson and that is going in the 3r round and getting a million dollar bonus and 700k per year is good enough for them to go. This is why the freshmen class has to have some good players that can play/start from the get go. This isn't going to change.

Najee will go. Not a lot of RBs will go in the first round (nothing personal, it's just how the NFL needs them)

D. Smith will go. He's had some monster games. My personal opinion is he needs some muscle.

A lot of the existing rankings will change with the combine and personal workouts.

DeVonta is my favorite receiver of the 3. He is money for the most part and he will step in their and take a lick to catch a pass. Salute to him. I would say he is a 3r rounder.

McKinney is no 1st rounder...

You have to consider these Jr's may think like Mack Wilson and that is going in the 3r round and getting a million dollar bonus and 700k per year is good enough for them to go. This is why the freshmen class has to have some good players that can play/start from the get go. This isn't going to change.

Na man... He's the 2nd ranked safety. Early 2nd rounder at worst. HE IS GETTING PAAAAIIIIID

Hopefully #29 is a little more ready by next year than he was on the 2 pt conversion that McKinney had to sit out. Holy shit that was ugly

Back
Top Bottom