| FTBL Just a question.....

Portside

With the obvious athletic ability that Julio has, is it a possibility that he may also get a look at a DB position. I'm not saying that we lack in that area, but there may be a situation in which he could be called on. Just askin......

Good question.

:idea:

I've seen the Cowboys put T.O. in the secondary in prevent defense situations. I think it's a feasible idea. In a jump ball situation, I'd like my best jumper in there.

If you're talking about playing time as a DB in a regular bases, I don't see that... but as imalive1459 pointed out, in some situations maybe it would be required his help. :roll:

RTR,

Not gonna happen. The only WR that might play both ways is BJ, and even then, it would probably be a rather limited role and would be later on in his college career... and that is if it happens.

Portside said:
With the obvious athletic ability that Julio has, is it a possibility that he may also get a look at a DB position. I'm not saying that we lack in that area, but there may be a situation in which he could be called on. Just askin......

Fact is, we are still a little light on quality depth there...

Back
Top Bottom