| CURRENT EVENTS I've used Gorilla Glue for a bunch of stuff and it works great! I have got to agree with them here though. it's not a "fix all" type of product.

EtviK6oVcAER2Nu

1612876816418.png And now your hair to your scalp! Dumbass...

It would have been fitting if the only solution was for the doctors to simply shave her head and just let her hair grow back. One consolation for mean-spirited people like me is that she will carry a Darwin Award winner title with her for years to come.

It would have been fitting if the only solution was for the doctors to simply shave her head and just let her hair grow back. One consolation for mean-spirited people like me is that she will carry a Darwin Award winner title with her for years to come.

It is actually worse. They can't shave her head because her hair is stuck to her head. And they can't use chemicals to remove it because it burns too bad due to the issues using it caused on her head. I read somewhere that she is going to see a plastic surgeon in LA who says he thinks he can fix it but it sill take 2-3 days of treatment.

It is actually worse. They can't shave her head because her hair is stuck to her head. And they can't use chemicals to remove it because it burns too bad due to the issues using it caused on her head. I read somewhere that she is going to see a plastic surgeon in LA who says he thinks he can fix it but it sill take 2-3 days of treatment.

That news I had not heard yet. The legend of the dumbassery grows stonger!

Dumb-ass hoodrat deserves whatever happens to her. If you do dumb-ass shit, you deserve dumb-ass results. She needs to be forced to live with her stupidity.

Back
Top Bottom