| FTBL Frustrating Iron Bowl Stat

Davestwin

Leave it to little joey goodboy with al.com to remind readers that the Iron Bowl record over the past 40 years is all tied up at 20-20. To be honest, that brought to mind the one bucket list item I still have left for Coach Saban. I want him to win out versus the barn … if he coaches 5 more years or 8 more years or whatever the number of years turns out to be. I want him to have a Coach Bryant type of run … and a few more NC’s along the way would be great too!

Do you have any bucket list things left for Coach Saban?

Nick has got AU on the ropes now...needed a big win at AU ...may have been one of most important wins in his time at bama.....no miracle kick6..tipped pass...missed FG...at AU...bad 1 second call..100 yard pick 6

And

AU in Tennessee type disarray....booster panicky..gotta do something...and fast

Got AU in Ttown...3 in a row if-they can win..and pressure switches to AU ....

....what bucket list thing....?

3 NCs in a row would be on my list...possible..

Breaking Oklahomas consecutive win streak...( near impossible these days...)

Not losing to Tennessee his time at Bama...got a shot

The series record can be skewed depending on the years you pick. 40 years is kind of an odd range to pick.

Last 5 Years: Bama 3/ Auburn 2
Last 10 years: Bama 7/ Auburn 3
Last 15 years: Bama 10/ Auburn 5
Last 20 years: Bama 10/ Auburn 10
Last 25 years: Bama 13/ Auburn 12
Last 30 years: Bama 16/ Auburn 14
Last 35 years: Bama 18/ Auburn 17

@Davestwin, I'm like you. I would like to see CNS win out against the barn. Considering what he did to UT and LSU, but hasn't been able to get a decent run against AU has been a little disappointing. We are at 2......I would at least like him to coach 5 more years and make it 7 years on them. As stated earlier, we have them on the ropes. We should knock them out and ride the wave a little while.

Nick has got AU on the ropes now...needed a big win at AU ...may have been one of most important wins in his time at bama.....no miracle kick6..tipped pass...missed FG...at AU...bad 1 second call..100 yard pick 6

And

AU in Tennessee type disarray....booster panicky..gotta do something...and fast

Got AU in Ttown...3 in a row if-they can win..and pressure switches to AU ....

....what bucket list thing....?

3 NCs in a row would be on my list...possible..

Breaking Oklahomas consecutive win streak...( near impossible these days...)

Not losing to Tennessee his time at Bama...got a shot
Forget 47 straight. Bama ain't playing 47 teams with only 18 with a winning record. As did OU. With 3 of the 18 at 5-4-1. :rolleyes:

The series record can be skewed depending on the years you pick. 40 years is kind of an odd range to pick.

Last 5 Years: Bama 3/ Auburn 2
Last 10 years: Bama 7/ Auburn 3
Last 15 years: Bama 10/ Auburn 5
Last 20 years: Bama 10/ Auburn 10
Last 25 years: Bama 13/ Auburn 12
Last 30 years: Bama 16/ Auburn 14
Last 35 years: Bama 18/ Auburn 17
It’s not odd when you consider who picked the range … Joseph Goodman despises Bama.

Back
Top Bottom