| FTBL Iowa OT Kaydn Proctor is expected to re-enter the transfer portal (UPDATE: Reports have Proctor returning to Alabama.)

When Proctor left he was "big." While I can't put an exact number on his weight, I'd think they'd want him to drop 30-35lbs.

but he will need to drop some weight and work his ass off to get back into the 2 deep rotation.
Just now catching up on today's email and got this note ...

Evidently he's already dropped weight since he was in Tuscaloosa: told he's in the 325 range. I'm also told he's already in Tuscaloosa working out. I can't wrap my mind around that one ... but I don't understand how his class schedule is set up. If I recall, he arrived at Iowa a little late (after classes started) so he may be on an e-learning syllabus this semester? Or, satisfactory progress allows him a "pass."

You can chalk this up to my rearin' ...

I have, probably, three dozen or more Mason jars in my attic: lids and all. I can't get rid of them because all I can hear is my grandma saying, "Those are Mason jars. I use them for canning!" She was a "tee-totaler" so I doubt she wouldn't appreciate the story behind how I have them.

(Canning. I only tried that once and I still have three or four jars of dill pickles from a cucumber crop five or six years ago. Although, I'm thinking about canning a dill Okra thing this fall.)

My wife and I inherited my grandparents farm when my mom passed. I bet my mawmaw has 150 unused mason jars. She worked in the cotton mill her whole life as well as my pawpaw. I bet she has enough sewing thread to go around the world twice and in just about every color.

It’s hard to throw that stuff away for me as well. A lot of my best memories are on that land. We’re wanting to move there to give our grandkids the same experiences I had as a child. But we’re finding it hard to keep everything and move our furniture in.

It’s a modest house that started out as a sharecropper house my pawpaw got from his dad in the last 30’s and he added to it as time went on having 7 kids. Then indoor plumbing became a thing and having a designated kitchen just for cooking.

Anyway , I was trying to just say , I agree with your hesitation that just means you probably loved you grandparents. As I loved mine.

Oh yeah went to La Vela back in the day saw Pauly shore and color me bad! Also drove down when WCW was there! Good times!

Ha! Only time I've ever been inside was spring break in '97 just days after WCW had a Nitro there. I was a huge wrestling fan at the time and would have much rather been there for that instead of the evening we went when it was just idiots packed in like sardines with shitty music.

Ha! Only time I've ever been inside was spring break in '97 just days after WCW had a Nitro there. I was a huge wrestling fan at the time and would have much rather been there for that instead of the evening we went when it was just idiots packed in like sardines with shitty music.
La Vela, Spinnaker!! Oh Lord at the stories!!

Dude! We had a ball! Had a bikini contest earlier that day and I had my white Bama hat on and the girl that won it was from Birmingham. and she took my hat and Kissed me and her boyfriend got pissed!😂 Also they had dollar beer that day, had my money wrapped around my license, standing in the pool. Every time I went and got a beer, they hung the dollars up. You should have seen all those wet dollars! Funny I remember all that but the chic was fine as wine!

Yes lord!!!!!
Mid 90’s, my old college roommate and I chaperoned his baby brother and 5 of his fellow HS graduates. We stayed right beside La Vela. We ran into a cousin of mine (female) and I bet the 6 HS boys that I could get her up to the room. They , not knowing we were related, agreed to the bet of $100. I proceeded to go down to the pool and “make my move”! Brought her back, took the boys money, gave my cousin $20 for her trouble and my roommate and I enjoyed a round of golf!! Only rule we had for the boys was don’t do anything that will get you thrown in jail because we weren’t bailing anyone out!
Over at La Vela it was wet t shirt contests, bikini contests and The Offspring and 69 Boyz!!

Mid 90’s, my old college roommate and I chaperoned his baby brother and 5 of his fellow HS graduates. We stayed right beside La Vela. We ran into a cousin of mine (female) and I bet the 6 HS boys that I could get her up to the room. They , not knowing we were related, agreed to the bet of $100. I proceeded to go down to the pool and “make my move”! Brought her back, took the boys money, gave my cousin $20 for her trouble and my roommate and I enjoyed a round of golf!! Only rule we had for the boys was don’t do anything that will get you thrown in jail because we weren’t bailing anyone out!
Over at La Vela it was wet t shirt contests, bikini contests and The Offspring and 69 Boyz!!

Back
Top Bottom