| FTBL Iowa OT Kaydn Proctor is expected to re-enter the transfer portal (UPDATE: Reports have Proctor returning to Alabama.)

Any word on why the change of mind? Just a matter of he’s been talking to friends at Bama and missed it or?
While spring break gives most kids blurry vision, KP had a sudden case of "20/20 hindsight." It's my understanding he and his family were down in FL for the break, he ended up hanging out with friends (who just so happened to be a team in Tuscaloosa,) and realized how much he was missing.

I’m good with his return, but he will need to drop some weight and work his ass off to get back into the 2 deep rotation.
Here's a question for which we don't have an answer.

Example: The latest example would be Oatis. Do you remember how overweight he was before arriving on campus and then the subsequent weight loss and endurance gains we saw? Before he arrived on campus and since he's been here he's been under the care of Amy Bragg. She's no longer with the program.

DeBoer brought in Allison VAndenBerghe from UW. I don't know anything about her. BUT, I didn't know anything about Amy Bragg until the NCAA broadened what was allowed in nutrition programs.

I'm sure KP is under the 'guidance' of the Nutrition Department. We can only wait to see what kind of results, right?

On a related note...here's a pre-game prep chart from Ali while at UW. (If there is any take-away, it's the organizational aspect.)

F5eFCFKboAAHuIH

F5eFCFGa8AAC7ZO

And "pocketed a lions share of our nil money"
"played us for suckers"

Ummmm.... first thing he should do is see about getting Iowas money back to them
I'm not so sure about this.

A few thoughts:

One. IF you are having work done on your house do you pay the construction company everything up front? No. On the same hand, if you have a kid who is going to receive NIL payments, do you give him your "lions share" before spring camp? Before he takes on snap in a football game? NO! That's just foolish.

Two. Do you give the "lions share" of your NIL to an offensive tackle when your offense has no skill players of mention? NO! One tackle isn't going to change the fact you had the worst offense in college football last season. That's just foolish.

Three. Iowa broke the rules with their tampering. They admitted such. They lost money as the end result of that tampering. Should that money be returned since they were, willingfully, breaking the NCAA Rules about contact?

It's IOWA for god's sake! They should understand, as well better than anyone, what sow and reap means.

I'm not so sure about this.

A few thoughts:

One. IF you are having work done on your house do you pay the construction company everything up front? No. On the same hand, if you have a kid who is going to receive NIL payments, do you give him your "lions share" before spring camp? Before he takes on snap in a football game? NO! That's just foolish.

Two. Do you give the "lions share" of your NIL to an offensive tackle when your offense has no skill players of mention? NO! One tackle isn't going to change the fact you had the worst offense in college football last season. That's just foolish.

Three. Iowa broke the rules with their tampering. They admitted such. They lost money as the end result of that tampering. Should that money be returned since they were, willingfully, breaking the NCAA Rules about contact?

It's IOWA for god's sake! They should understand, as well better than anyone, what sow and reap means.

You kidding me. You know they ( mostly) all are getting bundles upfront. Shit. They want money before taking official visits.

But dang. Give frickick iowa state their 500$ back and move on

MD 20/20???
A little mad dog never hurt anybody!!!!
The 80’s where a blast!!!
KP = potato Vodka.

I'd assume they had molasses, wheat, and barley. 🤷‍♂️

MD 20/20? Once. Never again. I can tell you where I bought it: third cooler from the left, back wall, at the Corner Store on Bryant. After a couple of swigs, I was DONE: back to the Icehouse (then, only $4.99 a 12 pack.)

You kidding me. You know they ( mostly) all are getting bundles upfront. Shit. They want money before taking official visits.

But dang. Give frickick iowa state their 500$ back and move on
If you are playing Poker with a guy that doesn't know how to play cards, do you give him the money back you won?

If you are playing the NIL game, a long with tampering, and you lost...you deserve the money back?

This is one of the strangest stories I've seen in my lifetime of following college football. And, at this point, I can't agree with simply, "give them their money back."

KP = potato Vodka.

I'd assume they had molasses, wheat, and barley. 🤷‍♂️

MD 20/20? Once. Never again. I can tell you where I bought it: third cooler from the left, back wall, at the Corner Store on Bryant. After a couple of swigs, I was DONE: back to the Icehouse (then, only $4.99 a 12 pack.)
"KP=potato vodka "

Hey buddy. How many years you spend in prison?????????

If you are playing Poker with a guy that doesn't know how to play cards, do you give him the money back you won?

If you are playing the NIL game, a long with tampering, and you lost...you deserve the money back?

This is one of the strangest stories I've seen in my lifetime of following college football. And, at this point, I can't agree with simply, "give them their money back."
I usually loss. So i wish it applied to poker with the guys.

But good guys usually buy u a beer after taking all ur money.

But good guys usually buy u a beer after taking all ur money.
You can't get into our Poker games without bringing your own beer!

Funny you mention prison considering no one was really "punished." The group that plays in the tri-county area got busted by SLED a few years ago. They took the tables, chips, etc., but didn't touch, or even mention, the still that he had in his workshop.

I think we get our moonshine in a jar
You can chalk this up to my rearin' ...

I have, probably, three dozen or more Mason jars in my attic: lids and all. I can't get rid of them because all I can hear is my grandma saying, "Those are Mason jars. I use them for canning!" She was a "tee-totaler" so I doubt she wouldn't appreciate the story behind how I have them.

(Canning. I only tried that once and I still have three or four jars of dill pickles from a cucumber crop five or six years ago. Although, I'm thinking about canning a dill Okra thing this fall.)

You can chalk this up to my rearin' ...

I have, probably, three dozen or more Mason jars in my attic: lids and all. I can't get rid of them because all I can hear is my grandma saying, "Those are Mason jars. I use them for canning!" She was a "tee-totaler" so I doubt she wouldn't appreciate the story behind how I have them.

(Canning. I only tried that once and I still have three or four jars of dill pickles from a cucumber crop five or six years ago. Although, I'm thinking about canning a dill Okra thing this fall.)
While i dont drink the stuff. Our shine around here smells awful good!!!!

Our garden is bountiful. But give most away
Loved home canned everything

I love you guys, but this again is why we need an Accountability Circle (2 cents to Kane Wommack). I get upset with my mom for falling for fake facebook scams then I come on here and see folks riled up over an obvious fake/satire video.

Not mad. Disappointed...
Can you admit you get a little pleasure watching people fall for satire videos and threads? I mean, Brandon, I laugh at myself all the time for the dumb shit in my life: a lot self created.

In the spirit of the Golden Rule, can't I laugh at others?

While i dont drink the stuff. Our shine around here smells awful good!!!!

Our garden is bountiful. But give most away
Loved home canned everything
The "art" has come a long way. It tastes pretty good now as well. I have a jar of a Raspberry infused in the freezer. Three shots of that and you are on the front porch in a rocking chair feelin' like Granny on top of the truck on her way to Beverly Hills.

In a sense, I do "can." I freeze tomatoes for sauces. I still have green beans in the freezer from last season; Okra as well. Blanched, then frozen.

I don't know what I'm going with this year other than tomatoes and squash again. The stores received their deliveries from Bonnie Farms about two weeks ago and I'll be looking at Ace, Lowe's, etc. sometime in the next few days.

Suggestion: If you can get your hands on a Tiny Tim tomato plant, do it! I've grown them for three seasons now...got damn near 250+ off of one plant last season. Yes. 250+! It's about like grabbing fresh grapes off the vine: clusters of 10-12.

Can you admit you get a little pleasure watching people fall for satire videos and threads? I mean, Brandon, I laugh at myself all the time for the dumb shit in my life: a lot self created.

In the spirit of the Golden Rule, can't I laugh at others?

Oh it's funny, but also worrisome to a degree. And it's going to get worse... not here, everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom