| MBB/WBB đźŹ€ In other NCAA basketball action—Conference Championship Weekend

UT v UK leading into Baylor v Kansas leading into UGA vs Bama leading into a choice between Sparty and Michigan or Auburn in Nashville.

Good basketball day. A good day for Mizzou to have a good day.

• For Texas A&M to win the SEC regular season championship, they need to be one game better than the Tide and hold off any others. It could come down to the Crimson Tide and Aggies game on the final Saturday.
  • Auburn and Kentucky must go at least 4-1 down the stretch just for a hope of tying for the best record and then win the league on tiebreakers. UK lost to Alabama (Bama wins tiebreaker) but beat UT and must play them once more. Aubie has lost to the Tide and Aggs with one more game in Tuscaloosa to go. Any tiebreaker chance they may have would have to go to the next round (see below).
  • Missouri, Vanderbilt, and Florida must win the rest of their games. A loss on Saturday for any of them knocks out the running.
  • Arkansas, Georgia, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, South Carolina, and LSU are mathematically eliminated.

Man, Tennessee is just beloved by a ton of people, I wonder if people are looking at the Bama game and saying "see they can beat the #1 team handily" or the other 3 recent games against unranked competition and wondering why they're even still in the top 10.

Man, Tennessee is just beloved by a ton of people, I wonder if people are looking at the Bama game and saying "see they can beat the #1 team handily" or the other 3 recent games against unranked competition and wondering why they're even still in the top 10.
A bunch of the formulas are heavily weighted on defense. Tennessee has the best defense in the country.

Florida and Arkansas playing now are probably going to finish 8 and 9 in the bracket with the winner playing Bama in the Quarterfinals. If Bama can hold serve and stay at #1.

No clue what just happened at the end of the auburn/Vandy game... but the refs about stepped in it. Game was over, they put .03 back on the clock for some reason, Vandy goes to the foul line (for a foul nobody realized was called) with a 2 point lead. Misses the front end of a 1 and 1, and auburn player heaves it 90 feet and misses the 3 (barely) when it hits the back iron. Bottom line, auburn lost, so good. But damn.

No clue what just happened at the end of the auburn/Vandy game... but the refs about stepped in it. Game was over, they put .03 back on the clock for some reason, Vandy goes to the foul line (for a foul nobody realized was called) with a 2 point lead. Misses the front end of a 1 and 1, and auburn player heaves it 90 feet and misses the 3 (barely) when it hits the back iron. Bottom line, auburn lost, so good. But damn.
I'm laughing because Auburn lost!!!! Anytime Auburn lose it a GREAT DAY with me!!!:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom