| MBB/WBB đźŹ€ In other NCAA basketball action—Conference Championship Weekend

How is the feeling with the last two games? Little Bro @ home, and TA&M away?

I've felt for a while that Bama was going to step on auburn's throat and Miller was going to have a big game in his last home game while doing so. I could then see Bama narrowly dropping the game to A&M on the road, in an ugly low scoring bum fight.

Need to win both to make sure they keep the overall # 1 seed. For sure beat the Barn in T-Town. They are pretty wounded so they will come out playing hard just have to weather that early energy push.

Need to win both to make sure they keep the overall # 1 seed. For sure beat the Barn in T-Town. They are pretty wounded so they will come out playing hard just have to weather that early energy push.

auburn really needs to beat Bama or Vols to feel somewhat safe on selection Sunday, IMO. If they lose both, only way they get in would be from a weak field and/or not many bid stealers in conference tournament upsets.

auburn really needs to beat Bama or Vols to feel somewhat safe on selection Sunday, IMO. If they lose both, only way they get in would be from a weak field and/or not many bid stealers in conference tournament upsets.
Bama needs to beat the Barn at home. We need both but losing at home would impact their tournament seeding. For certain Arkansas was playing better than the Barn but they will come to T-Town desparate and play with a lot of toughness. Now I personally would love to see a 20+ point beatdown but will take 1 point win. Can't drop that game.

Back
Top Bottom