| FTBL If Bill O'Brien takes the Nebraska job, who steps in as interim?

Mike McCoy is the player that criticized Alabama's offense...

And here's a secret, I'm overly negative (sometimes to nuclear levels) partly because every time I did that in the past, Alabama went on a run. So, I just keep doing it lol
When the dragon eats the moon, I beat on a drum every night until it spits it back out. Usually takes about two weeks, works every time.

Mike McCoy is the player that criticized Alabama's offense...

And here's a secret, I'm overly negative (sometimes to nuclear levels) partly because every time I did that in the past, Alabama went on a run. So, I just keep doing it lol

Well go freaking nuclear for all of our sake then!!! Damnit, I wanna see some legit route tree effective touchdowns tonight, not just Gibbs saving our asses.

It is a brutally hot September day....no mercy..

Rolling-my-eyes-gif.gif

Screenshot 2022-09-24 2.14.56 PM.png

You at BD tonight....we at campground since yesterday afternoon
It is a brutally hot September day....no mercy..
Glad shade section for game...

Yes sir, in Northport at my old neighbor's now. She just moved from Forest Lake to out here, so a little change, but we are getting ready to leave and get some Moes Original and gonna walk around campus with my middle daughter. Big Al is our goal find!

Working with a kid who went 30-34 today with three TD's.

Riley's offense is a lot like Spurrier's in that it's more about his WR's than it is his quarterbacks: though they do get the spotlight.
A lot of QBs have big days....

Don’t understand the crashing on LR...
Ur right. Alot...like Spurrier....

Great offensive mine...development of QBs....

Great offensive mine...development of QBs...
Along with youth, memory is fleeting. Spurrier's offenses never revolved around their QB play even though ole Danny won a Heisman award. They were game managers and even then struggled when facing a decent defense.

His scheme, featuring placement of his wide receivers in their patterns, is what made the Florida offense. It was, literally, "go to that spot, throw to that spot."

In that stretch Alabama didn't play as much zone as others and still played zone 70%+ of the time. That was SOS's forte: spaces zone coverage left open.

Riley developing QB's ... loved that performance last night he got from the kid he's had under his wings for right at two years now.

A lot of QBs have big days....
You don't know who I'm talking about, do you?

Along with youth, memory is fleeting. Spurrier's offenses never revolved around their QB play even though ole Danny won a Heisman award. They were game managers and even then struggled when facing a decent defense.

His scheme, featuring placement of his wide receivers in their patterns, is what made the Florida offense. It was, literally, "go to that spot, throw to that spot."

In that stretch Alabama didn't play as much zone as others and still played zone 70%+ of the time. That was SOS's forte: spaces zone coverage left open.

Riley developing QB's ... loved that performance last night he got from the kid he's had under his wings for right at two years now.

You don't know who I'm talking about, do you?
Does it matter. U let personal feeling reflect the truth about HCs.
See dabo. See LR. See SS. Etc

Does it matter. U let personal feeling reflect the truth about HCs.
Dude.

My personal feelings have bearing on how Spurrier ran his offense and the quarterbacks he used to do so?
My feelings have bearing on the style of offensive scheme Riley runs?
My feelings have bearing on the development Jalen received under Dan Enos his last season with the Tide?

(I know Dan Enos is a piece of shit for a person. He's a good QB coach. At least he has company with your boy.)

Going into Jalen's last season in Tuscaloosa I repeatedly warned folks here they were wrong about where he was in his development. I pointed to his time with Enos repeatedly. And it seems today you've forgotten how that season played out? How Jalen did that year?

The first game against 'Ville an it was apparent we're watching a different player. We talked about his progressions/reads the following week and saw that continue through the season. Hell, his efficiency numbers that season were off the chart good (around five points less than what Mac posted in '20...197.X is what I'm thinking. May be high 196's.)

When he decided to leave he looked at two schools; UM and Maryland. He wanted to join Locks because of the relationship both on the field and off. (We know where Lia is today.) However, when he spoke with Saban about what are his best options Saban pointed to the talent he'd be working with: "let's look at the talents on offense." Hurts decision to attend OU wasn't Riley, it was the wide receiver's success.

That's the story: as unemotionally typed as I could muster given all my feelings.

Think about this for a minute.

When we think about Spurrier's QB's Danny comes to mind right off the bat: Heisman trophy winning QB. He was efficient in that offense. Spurrier's next best QB? You'll be riding with Grossman now. After that, who...Shaw out of UofSC?

Dude.

My personal feelings have bearing on how Spurrier ran his offense and the quarterbacks he used to do so?
My feelings have bearing on the style of offensive scheme Riley runs?
My feelings have bearing on the development Jalen received under Dan Enos his last season with the Tide?

(I know Dan Enos is a piece of shit for a person. He's a good QB coach. At least he has company with your boy.)

Going into Jalen's last season in Tuscaloosa I repeatedly warned folks here they were wrong about where he was in his development. I pointed to his time with Enos repeatedly. And it seems today you've forgotten how that season played out? How Jalen did that year?

The first game against 'Ville an it was apparent we're watching a different player. We talked about his progressions/reads the following week and saw that continue through the season. Hell, his efficiency numbers that season were off the chart good (around five points less than what Mac posted in '20...197.X is what I'm thinking. May be high 196's.)

When he decided to leave he looked at two schools; OU and Maryland. He wanted to join Locks because of the relationship both on the field and off. (We know where Lia is today.) However, when he spoke with Saban about what are his best options Saban pointed to the talent he'd be working with: "let's look at the receivers." Hurts decision to attend OU wasn't Riley, it was the wide receiver's success.

That's the story: as unemotionally typed as I could muster given all my feelings.
O my goodness...
Terry...Terry...Terry

Of course receivers make a big part of QB play...as does Oline...
But its the HCs team...he puts it together...

Hurts worked hard...great kid...played hard for Bama...
But he isnt where he would be without transfer to LRs OK team..
You give credit to other than Riley..or Dabo...but its their team! Built by them...
Managed by them...

Period

Never been called Anti-Bama, so that's a new one. I'm also anti BOB because of his mediocre Penn State career. Sark also proved me wrong and I happily ate that crow (same with Kiffin, I wanted no parts of him when he got to Bama). BOB has not done that, just made me more frustrated.

BoB wasn't mediocre at Penn St - he took over the most toxic situation in college football history, NCAA sanctions and scholarship reductions, and kept that program together and was universally lauded for what he did there before being hired away by the NFL

Back
Top Bottom