| FTBL If Bill O'Brien takes the Nebraska job, who steps in as interim?

Damn. It might be time for you to hang this one up. When I said you couldn't remember that season I didn't realize it was this bad.

Bama put up over 50 in that game against Auburn. Jalen had the last TD on a one play scoring drive (Waddle TD.) Coincidentally, his third read of the pattern(s) in an RPO.
We talking different seasons i guess

But. I will say for certain. My memory and mine sure aint what it use to be.

Lets recap. I was talking 2017
Bama lost 26-11 to AU. JHs second season. 12-22. 111 yards
Even worse in first half vs uga

2018. JH threw 1 pass in blowout. Tua was QB threw 5 TDs

Last edited:
2018. JH threw 1 pass in blowout. Tua was QB threw 5 TDs
This entire conversation about Jalen's development has been referring to the summer of '18. If you'll scroll back you'll see how I referred to the first game of the season against Louisville as the first evidence of his improvement.

That should have been evident considering we've been talking about Dan Enos and he was only there in 2018.

Considering you didn't know where he is now I shouldn't have expected you to know when he was in Tuscaloosa. I guess? 🙃 :p

This entire conversation about Jalen's development has been referring to the summer of '18. If you'll scroll back you'll see how I referred to the first game of the season against Louisville as the first evidence of his improvement.

That should have been evident considering we've been talking about Dan Enos and he was only there in 2018.

Considering you didn't know where he is now I shouldn't have expected you to know when he was in Tuscaloosa. I guess? 🙃 :p
How did he show development in 18 then...?
Tua was starter....
You talked about bama blowout of AU...Tua was QB..
You have a floating target...

Whatever...

On to other things..

Have you ever heard of "tidal waves" publication?...
All my years ...i had not...and then found one...
Looks like a UofA publication!...
1982...really cool...70070B70-064F-4FD2-8692-38731BCAB352.jpeg

How did he show development in 18 then...?
Tua was starter....
You talked about bama blowout of AU...Tua was QB..
You have a floating target...
I responded to your comment about Auburn by mentioning Bama had won that game putting 50+ on the board after you commented the offense had been anemic.

As to his development in '18 that's been the entire discussion within this thread due to the influence Enos had on Jalen that off-season. I walked through that in a response to you.

I've wondered if you were actually reading some of the responses. If you're asking "how did he show development," I'm thinking you haven't.

Have you ever heard of "tidal waves" publication?...
All my years ...i had not...and then found one...
Looks like a UofA publication!...
1982...really cool...
I've seen them. I think it was in what I called the Lexis/Nexis room in Reese Phifer. (Computers and archives room for Journalism.)

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I believe it was at Kirk McNair's office over on 11th or 12th—around the corner from the Dairy Queen.

I responded to your comment about Auburn by mentioning Bama had won that game putting 50+ on the board after you commented the offense had been anemic.

As to his development in '18 that's been the entire discussion within this thread due to the influence Enos had on Jalen that off-season. I walked through that in a response to you.

I've wondered if you were actually reading some of the responses. If you're asking "how did he show development," I'm thinking you haven't.

I read every word.....most twice...

2017 i was referring too...
Apparently ... there is a malfunction some where in LoC...
No problem
Roll Tide

I've seen them. I think it was in what I called the Lexis/Nexis room in Reese Phifer. (Computers and archives room for Journalism.)

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I believe it was at Kirk McNair's office over on 11th or 12th—around the corner from the Dairy Queen.
Doesnt have an author...credited...

Maybe was KM....and he maybe moved to "Bama" mag ....or started mag...
Bear was on first cover...'79ACE9EB5E-6AB4-40E5-852A-70C6A20E5955.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom