| FTBL If Bill O'Brien takes the Nebraska job, who steps in as interim?

There is not a chance in hell Alabama makes it to the CFP. Personally, I hope we don't make it to the SEC Championship because I have no desire to see Georgia beat us by 30. Kirby ain't gonna call the dogs off either.
This post will not age well.... Best Coach, QB in defensive player in college football will make sure of that. Not sure how you conclude they fall of the map that much when they haven't done it since 2007.

This post will not age well.... Best Coach, QB in defensive player in college football will make sure of that. Not sure how you conclude they fall of the map that much when they haven't done it since 2007.
He always seems to like being the anti-bama....negative Nancy combined...
But everyone is entitled to their opinions...

Saying that...to say this....
Watching them ....i scratch my head at some of stuff...

Next weekend and next.....we will know....so much

He always seems to like being the anti-bama....negative Nancy combined...
But everyone is entitled to their opinions...
That's not giving @JoshB a fair shake. He's not anti-Bama. He was anti-Sark. That was based on his NFL gig. He was, and still is, anti-BoB and the root of that? His time in the NFL.

There's a strong tinge of irony in the air this morning. We're less than 24 hours from your commenting on how "unimpressive the offense has been the last several years." (sic) 🤷‍♂️

That's not giving @JoshB a fair shake. He's not anti-Bama. He was anti-Sark. That was based on his NFL gig. He was, and still is, anti-BoB and the root of that? His time in the NFL.

There's a strong tinge of irony in the air this morning. We're less than 24 hours from your commenting on how "unimpressive the offense has been the last several years." (sic) 🤷‍♂️
But i also agreed with him.

We, as Bama fans, expect perfection. I can remember saying many times when Coach Bryant would have Bama at #1,"if this is the best team in CFB, then CFB is in trouble". Great thing was that he strived for perfection. And so does Saban. Both of them were born to coach Alabama.

Last edited:

Never been called Anti-Bama, so that's a new one. I'm also anti BOB because of his mediocre Penn State career. Sark also proved me wrong and I happily ate that crow (same with Kiffin, I wanted no parts of him when he got to Bama). BOB has not done that, just made me more frustrated.

Never been called Anti-Bama, so that's a new one. I'm also anti BOB because of his mediocre Penn State career. Sark also proved me wrong and I happily ate that crow (same with Kiffin, I wanted no parts of him when he got to Bama). BOB has not done that, just made me more frustrated.
Sorry. "Anti-bama"wasnt right phrase...
My apology...i dont think you are toward the program...toward parts as you admit

But you can...as others do..including myself...get negative ...
Me more toward administration of bama ...

And who the hell is mike mcoy?.....got me there

Sorry. "Anti-bama"wasnt right phrase...
My apology...i dont think you are toward the program...toward parts as you admit

But you can...as others do..including myself...get negative ...
Me more toward administration of bama ...

And who the hell is mike mcoy?.....got me there

Mike McCoy is the player that criticized Alabama's offense...

And here's a secret, I'm overly negative (sometimes to nuclear levels) partly because every time I did that in the past, Alabama went on a run. So, I just keep doing it lol

And here's a secret, I'm overly negative (sometimes to nuclear levels) partly because every time I did that in the past, Alabama went on a run. So, I just keep doing it lol
By all means if that is the end result keep it up. Your good at it BTW :).... @50+yeartidefan Mike McCoy was a former player that played WR as I recall. I also recall his productivity was nothing great. Do not recall the exact years he played for bama. Was it the Shula years?

Same here. Somebody must have been telling Coach Bryant what I was saying because it wouldn't be long before they would look like the best team. :D

How many times have I seen you flip over the years, YEARS, I've known you?

The best part of your fandom is Jalen.

What does it say in Hezekiah? Even the devil is right, sometimes?

That fall, you shocked me with your support of Jalen. I thought it would be a hill I'd be standing on alone when I was pointing out the progress he'd made under Dan Enos.
As much as I love Tua, I still think Saban made the wrong choice and had Jalen been the QB that year, Bama wins the Natty.

Back
Top Bottom