| FTBL UA Coordinator/coaching changes— SPLIT into offensive and defensive threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charles Kelly was named the 247 recruiter of the year for his work this past cycle. With that said, Nick lets him head to NeonVille knowing he needs a DC. OK

My gut tells me Kirby is just waiting for Nick to call Gleen so they can turndown the gig and then have a good ole time with the PR hit to Nick and Bama.
I think they've already talked to Schumann about the job. Not sure if he offered it to him though.

I have just seen Rees has been hired. He got to get that green and gold off!!

Give him a chance to show us!

Charles Kelly was named the 247 recruiter of the year for his work this past cycle. With that said, Nick lets him head to NeonVille knowing he needs a DC. OK

My gut tells me Kirby is just waiting for Nick to call Gleen so they can turndown the gig and then have a good ole time with the PR hit to Nick and Bama.
Huh

Don’t believe Kelly was staying, I guarantee Kelly knew we needed a DC

Fixed it for you.... Always have been. I knew it was just a decent season away from raising its head and it has.
They're extremely annoying. It's another reason as to why I want Pruitt back, to spite them, and beat the shit out of them with him on the sidelines.

Last edited:
CTR gonna have his work cut out for him this year. New QB (whoever it is), no "go to guy" at receiver, RB position is in a little better shape except for losing Gibbs and the O-line, who knows. I will say this may be the first year under CNS there are a lot of "unknown" unproven talents, 'cept for Will Riechard.

Excited to see what Rees will bring to the table and how he will tweak the offense. People getting bent out of shape about his use of TEs! Well, when your best skill guys WERE your TEs, you got to use them!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom