• An objective Bama Fan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Idiot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

moreno_iv

Verified Member
Extra Point Club
A little/lot of lightening up could definitely benefit everyone here! (che)

I would like to say that last night's AU/USC game gave me a new glimmer of hope for the Iron Bowl. I can't wait to tell those Barners to stick that thumb up their butts!

G

Yea, I think Auburn is way overrated. They will have a loss before we get to them.

moreno_iv said:
A little/lot of lightening up could definitely benefit everyone here! (che)

I would like to say that last night's AU/USC game gave me a new glimmer of hope for the Iron Bowl. I can't wait to tell those Barners to stick that thumb up their butts!

dabaxter

Verified Member
Sideline Club
Obviously folks all think they're objective. I've found must of the folks on here to be sunshine pumpers/hopers. There's maybe a couple of doomer/gloomers. I'm one of the few objective ones on the site.

billygoatyj

Registered
I voted homer becouse that's what most people would say. I do like to point out the positives, who wants to be down all the time. But I do look objectively at what happens during the games and how well we match up and what we need to improve on. I do believe we can win any game, becouse we can or we wouldn't show up to play.

If dabaxter is objective then we're all homer's. :lol:

G

What's a "Objective 'Bama Fan" first of all? :lol:

Im like a Sunshine Pumper I guess, but Im not a Homer along with it. I like to keep positive no matter what. It's always the best way. Only terrible coaching/performaces get me "roweled" up.

Top Bottom