Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Barner

• An objective Bama Fan

• Idiot

• Total voters
A little/lot of lightening up could definitely benefit everyone here! (che)

I would like to say that last night's AU/USC game gave me a new glimmer of hope for the Iron Bowl. I can't wait to tell those Barners to stick that thumb up their butts!

Yea, I think Auburn is way overrated. They will have a loss before we get to them.

moreno_iv said:
A little/lot of lightening up could definitely benefit everyone here! (che)

I would like to say that last night's AU/USC game gave me a new glimmer of hope for the Iron Bowl. I can't wait to tell those Barners to stick that thumb up their butts!

Obviously folks all think they're objective. I've found must of the folks on here to be sunshine pumpers/hopers. There's maybe a couple of doomer/gloomers. I'm one of the few objective ones on the site.

I voted homer becouse that's what most people would say. I do like to point out the positives, who wants to be down all the time. But I do look objectively at what happens during the games and how well we match up and what we need to improve on. I do believe we can win any game, becouse we can or we wouldn't show up to play.

If dabaxter is objective then we're all homer's. :lol:

What's a "Objective 'Bama Fan" first of all? :lol:

Im like a Sunshine Pumper I guess, but Im not a Homer along with it. I like to keep positive no matter what. It's always the best way. Only terrible coaching/performaces get me "roweled" up.

Back
Top Bottom