Ideas for the new Woolly

That much over the original estimate?

If I go the pay software route and follow the recommendation I'm getting to go to more of a dedicated set up (which would help in times of high traffic), I could see it being close to $800. I don't think I'll be going to quite those links. I know I'm not for $800. Just trying to figure out the best bang for the buck I guess.

ETA: "Times of high traffic" meaning not necessarily the Woolly, but traffic of any other domain you might share a server with.

Hanni, you're a single guy, no kids, good paying job, pretty low maintenance lifestyle. Why you wanna screw us all over like that?

If I go the pay software route and follow the recommendation I'm getting to go to more of a dedicated set up (which would help in times of high traffic), I could see it being close to $800. I don't think I'll be going to quite those links. I know I'm not for $800. Just trying to figure out the best bang for the buck I guess.

ETA: "Times of high traffic" meaning not necessarily the Woolly, but traffic of any other domain you might share a server with.

Yeah well on NSD it could be a problem for the Woolly as well.

Are we sure we even want a new Woolly? We should weigh the pros and cons. Having a new site would be bad ass, but why make a new site when we've got this one, which has brought more activity and more members to an already great forum? Maybe this forum will attract more 'Bama fans from across the internet and get them to come here.

If it doesn't work out, we need someplace to set up an Asylum. This place might be cool for sports and shit but it would be a shame to lose the Asylum, NSFA and all. Don't really see a need for Ten Hoor.

Don't even know how to go about it or if it could be done.

Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it doesn't work out, we need someplace to set up an Asylum. This place might be cool for sports and shit but it would be a shame to lose the Asylum, NSFA and all. Don't really see a need for Ten Hoor.

Don't even know how to go about it or if it could be done.

Just a thought.

The purpose of ten Hoor was to keep that junk from spilling onto the rest of the site.

Back
Top Bottom