| FTBL RTB Merchandise

@doemasters is there a template you are working with here? Is it just a matter of uploading a .jpeg? If so, message me the login codes.

Just bought this one for my mother.

View attachment 28353
I am basically matching the size they ask for and putting into Shopify which then connects to Etsy and printify does the work with the vendors you choose. I just need to figure out a few more things I believe but I know it cost each month for each item you list

I am basically matching the size they ask for and putting into Shopify which then connects to Etsy and printify does the work with the vendors you choose. I just need to figure out a few more things I believe but I know it cost each month for each item you list
You are uploading a .jpeg, though, right?

What do you think about clocks like this? I know I can't use the name Alabama and such but would think this would be fine

bamaclock2-X2.jpg
bama-X2.jpg

And this for the camp, I have some for turkey, quail and others as well but who knows

lookslike-X2.jpg

Nice. Looks good.

A bit weird I got this one, that I ordered later than the long sleeve, and I still don't have that one. Not a big deal...it's a fall shirt. Just weird.

Fabric has a nice feel.
I had to change a few things when you were the first order so it delayed it a day or so and they shipped from different companies but it says it will be there tomorrow when I checked

I had to change a few things when you were the first order so it delayed it a day or so and they shipped from different companies but it says it will be there tomorrow when I checked
It's all good. Just something that caught my eye.

Mom is going to some Sr. Citizens thing tonight at her church...already sporting the shirt. And, get this, with a Houndstooth hat.

Ya just gotta laugh sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom