| FTBL I was wrong

Bammerboy321 we all know this team has issues. None of us would have been happy if the Viles won but we would not have been surprised. We would have known these issues finally caught up with them. Honestly it already did against Texas and will again if they do not fix these issues. This is a bipolar acting team with their ups and downs.

Last edited:
I wouldn't beat yourself up too much about it. They were lost in the first half. This team has yet to put together a complete game. I cannot imagine what it takes to get a team pumped up other than facing the team that beat you last year. And yet, we came out flat and lost... as usual this season. If we can figure out how to START a game like how we play second halves, then we can beat anyone in the country.
I'm an overly pessimistic dumbass who questions every play and coaching. Now I'm here to eat my crow. Throw tomatoes at my face; use previous post of mine to call me out; call me way too emotional; send me to the dungeon, etc...

I don't care! Alabama beat Tenne

If we look at the scoring during the quarters.

1st Ut 13-0
2rd tie 7-7
3rd Bama 17-0
4th Bama 10-0
But Bama has been lucky because they are a second half to any football game.

If we look at the scoring during the quarters.

1st Ut 13-0
2rd tie 7-7
3rd Bama 17-0
4th Bama 10-0
But Bama has been lucky because they are a second half to any football game.
That 2nd gtr should have been 3-0 or 7-0. Not that I am bitter about that interception that bounced off #3 and then the D letting the Viles march down the field and score a TD :).

I'm an overly pessimistic dumbass who questions every play and coaching. Now I'm here to eat my crow. Throw tomatoes at my face; use previous post of mine to call me out; call me way too emotional; send me to the dungeon, etc...

I don't care! Alabama beat Tennessee!

Pal, if all we did was keep receipts around here, it would look like this...

We beat Tennessee which is great. But we can’t play like that first half and expect to win most games. That first half was one of the most ugliest football execution I’ve seen Alabama do in a long time.
Not to start anything but we have won most games playing like that (from behind). I think that was the fourth game.
Roll Tide!

We really started dominating them in the 2nd quarter. The INT when we were driving gave them hope, but that was potentially a 14 point swing because they went back down and scored a TD.

And the INT wasn’t a bad throw…bounced right into their defender’s hands. But it gave them momentum back.

Back
Top Bottom