| BSB/SB I remember setting up outside fences for the softball team...so. take a minute...

Your assumptions do not make it fact.

How the **** do you know how arrogant I am? Because I dont bow down to everyone on a gotdamn message board? And writing on a message board is not the same as a newspaper, website, book., etc. nor is the use of ellipsis (I'm proud you even know what that is)...

I love how people like you will insult someone, their career, them personally without knowing a single thing about them and then have the audacity to call that person arrogant or a child. I do not care whether you like me or like what I say. If you don't like there is this magical button you can hit that makes my posts disappear. Now piss off...
Your "writings" confirm my assuptions. Confirmation of assumptions make it a fact.
I have read more than your board messages. It's All drivel. every bit of it. 100% drivel.
Thank Goodness I have pet bird, so I didn't totally waste money. ( Maybe this explains your moniker "Birdman" as this is the best use for your printed articles. )
Now you, cur, as you so eloquently put it, can "piss off." And take you "magic button and shove it up your ass.

Your "writings" confirm my assuptions. Confirmation of assumptions make it a fact.
I have read more than your board messages. It's All drivel. every bit of it. 100% drivel.
Thank Goodness I have pet bird, so I didn't totally waste money. ( Maybe this explains your moniker "Birdman" as this is the best use for your printed articles. )
Now you, cur, as you so eloquently put it, can "piss off." And take you "magic button and shove it up your ass.

Oh really, "all" of what I write is "drivel?" You haven't read shit, stop pretending.
Please get out of your moms basement for a few hours, might help you loosen that pole from your asshole.
I also find it hilarious how you want to trash someone's message board grammar while also saying something as genius as "take you magic button."

Oh really, "all" of what I write is "drivel?" You haven't read ****, stop pretending.
Please get out of your moms basement for a few hours, might help you loosen that pole from your asshole.
I also find it hilarious how you want to trash someone's message board grammar while also saying something as genius as "take you magic button."

Hahahahahahaaa!!!! :rolf::rolf::rolf:

Softball is one of my favorite sports. The pure talent those girls have is crazy.

Hockey is right up there with football as far as my favorite sports and college hockey is awesome!!

I understand some people don't like those sports, so I don't assume they would comment or watch those sports, but people amaze me

Softball is one of my favorite sports. The pure talent those girls have is crazy.

Hockey is right up there with football as far as my favorite sports and college hockey is awesome!!

I understand some people don't like those sports, so I don't assume they would comment or watch those sports, but people amaze me

I love watching hockey, even though I know little about it. My wife was born and raised in S. Philly and she loves to watch it too.

What amazes me, is how offended some of you can be over the simple fact that I said I dont like softball (and baseball). Good God you would think I called them all sissies or something.

What amazes me, is how offended some of you can be over the simple fact that I said I dont like softball (and baseball). Good God you would think I called them all sissies or something.

Not offended at all. I really don't care who does or doesn't like softball or baseball or whatever just don't understand why people would only comment or opinion on something just to simply they didn't like it.

Not offended at all. I really don't care who does or doesn't like softball or baseball or whatever just don't understand why people would only comment or opinion on something just to simply they didn't like it.

I've already said why I did. Go look in any other thread like this (hockey, softball, baseball, etc.). You NEVER see me in those threads. Terry's title intrigued me to see what he was talking about and when I went in the thread I just made an off handed remark without even thinking by any means that it could/would upset someone. Then all hell breaks loose.

fuck-you-im-spider-man-60s-spiderman.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom