| BSB/SB I remember setting up outside fences for the softball team...so. take a minute...

EE1V4199-X4.jpg

I have to cover softball games for my job... only thing worse than covering girls basketball is covering softball... and baseball too... but then again I just despise baseball in general.

I have to cover softball games for my job... only thing worse than covering girls basketball is covering softball... and baseball too... but then again I just despise baseball in general.
The point of mentioning three sports, specifically baseball and softball in the same breath, says a lot. This reads like it's about women's sports versus the sport itself.

Let me see you try to hit one of their fastballs. At that point you may still dislike the game, but you'll sure have respect for those playing.

I'm a little shocked if you don't understand the respect Coach Murph has around the collegiate world not to mention the many accolades they've received.

The point of mentioning three sports, specifically baseball and softball in the same breath, says a lot. This reads like it's about women's sports versus the sport itself.

Let me see you try to hit one of their fastballs. At that point you may still dislike the game, but you'll sure have respect for those playing.

I'm a little shocked if you don't understand the respect Coach Murph has around the collegiate world not to mention the many accolades they've received.

Who says I didnt know the respect she has or the program shes built? Does that mean I have to enjoy watching softball? or Baseball? or women's basketball? And no I dont like women's sports, never have. Not really sure what you're trying to get at with that.

Nor do I think me hitting one of their fastballs really has anything to do with it. I couldnt hit a fastball when I played baseball in school let alone from a college softball pitcher, just because you dont like something doesnt mean you dont respect it.

I came real close to telling you that you don't know what the hell you're talking about earlier this morning when I responded to you.... But I refrained out of respect.

You don't know what the hell you're talking about.

:rolf: Why the hell are you so butt hurt because I said I dont like softball? Good lord and no I dont know much about softball considering I dont watch it or follow it. Remove the stick from your anus tho.

:rolf: Why the hell are you so butt hurt because I said I dont like softball? Good lord and no I dont know much about softball considering I dont watch it or follow it. Remove the stick from your anus tho.
You've got a very high opinion of yourself if you think your comments would in any way lead me to being butt hurt. The notion is a mixture of laughable and asinine.

These comments have left me wondering. If you don't follow softball, don't like softball, and don't know much about the Bama softball program, why on earth did you feel the need to jump in this thread? Please, spare me the "it's a discussion forum" reply. I don't understand the need, or desire, to jump into a conversation just to say you don't like the subject matter of the conversation.

I've met many an Alabama fan that followed football but didn't care about any of the other sports programs around campus. To each his own, right? That said, it's my opinion if that fan doesn't know anything about what's going on with Gym Tide his opinions are seldom going to be worth a damn.

You've got a very high opinion of yourself if you think your comments would in any way lead me to being butt hurt. The notion is a mixture of laughable and asinine.

These comments have left me wondering. If you don't follow softball, don't like softball, and don't know much about the Bama softball program, why on earth did you feel the need to jump in this thread? Please, spare me the "it's a discussion forum" reply. I don't understand the need, or desire, to jump into a conversation just to say you don't like the subject matter of the conversation.

I've met many an Alabama fan that followed football but didn't care about any of the other sports programs around campus. To each his own, right? That said, it's my opinion if that fan doesn't know anything about what's going on with Gym Tide his opinions are seldom going to be worth a damn.

You're very clearly butt hurt over it. You've moved passed passive aggressive and just simply butt hurt on the topic...

Your thread title made me come and see what it was about... my initial comment was in no way offensive or even insulting to anyone or anything yet for some reason you took offense to it. That's not really my problem. And until you ban me again I guess I have the right to comment on anything and everything I want to :headscratch:

I dont follow softball, baseball, hockey nor gymnastics at Alabama because I dont particularly care about those sports and you dont see me in every thread about those sports shitting on them and no my opinion isn't "worth a damn" on those things because I dont follow them. I literally made one comment in ONE thread and you jumped all over about it. And jumping on me like that for really no reason whatsoever just makes me want to comment more and more.

*shuffles in*

I freakin' love Bama softball (so does my dad), basketball (men's and women's), hockey (going to a Bama-Navy came when they come up here later this month), baseball, gymnastics, etc. Most of all, of course, I love Bama football. But softball is easily my #2.

Don't give a shit what genitals they have dangling (or not) down there, I just like sports and hard working athletes who are there to win and have fun. RTR

*shuffles out*

*shuffles in*

I freakin' love Bama softball (so does my dad), basketball (men's and women's), hockey (going to a Bama-Navy came when they come up here later this month), baseball, gymnastics, etc. Most of all, of course, I love Bama football. But softball is easily my #2.

Don't give a **** what genitals they have dangling (or not) down there, I just like sports and hard working athletes who are there to win and have fun. RTR

*shuffles out*

That's great. I dont, I just simply dont like those sports. I know a lot of people who hate soccer but still cheer on Alabama (or Auburn) soccer because they are Alabama (or Auburn) fans. I dont like soccer so I dont watch it or follow it. Im glad that a lot of people do, thats great. But still nothing I said was offensive in any way, shape or form.

Because he was... now go away.

Your assumptions do not make it fact.
Just what is it about little men, from small towns, who write poorly but have the arrogance of someone who might write for The Post or The Times or USA Today Sports section? I'm not sure what may cause it, but I call it, "Phil Paramore Syndrome." Learn how to use ellipsis properly. Do they not teach proper grammar in journalism school? you are an embarrassment to your paper, and your career. Not that enough people read your writing to matter.

Just what is it about little men, from small towns, who write poorly but have the arrogance of someone who might write for The Post or The Times or USA Today Sports section? I'm not sure what may cause it, but I call it, "Phil Paramore Syndrome." Learn how to use ellipsis properly. Do they not teach proper grammar in journalism school? you are an embarrassment to your paper, and your career. Not that enough people read your writing to matter.

How the fuck do you know how arrogant I am? Because I dont bow down to everyone on a gotdamn message board? And writing on a message board is not the same as a newspaper, website, book., etc. nor is the use of ellipsis (I'm proud you even know what that is)...

I love how people like you will insult someone, their career, them personally without knowing a single thing about them and then have the audacity to call that person arrogant or a child. I do not care whether you like me or like what I say. If you don't like there is this magical button you can hit that makes my posts disappear. Now piss off...

Back
Top Bottom