| FTBL I have the sneaking suspicion

• Thread starter imported_porkchop
  • Start date
porkchop said:
...that win or lose, it's gonna get ugly tonight throughout the BAMA Nation message boards.

Yep, the same thought had entered my mind as I watched that second quarter.

Last week I felt like I was in a time machine: circa 1978.

Tonight so far, I feel like I only have traveled a couple years back to 2006. You think JPW is having flashbacks, too? :?

Good to see McClain playing solid on defense; I believe he's up to 8 tackles the first half.

I agree. It's just SO frustrating because we've been here, done that sooooo many times. That's why I'm absolutely scratching my head. How do we allow this again?

Was ULM not enough last year? What about all the posters in the locker room? What about all the motivation? I just don't see how we're back even close to that again. :?

RunTheFootballJimMcElwain said:
if jim mcelwain ran the football on first down and get 3or 4 yards they would be fine, if you can average 3.33334 yards a cary there is no way possible that tulane can stop a single drive

:lol:

Give or take a couple decimal places.

This team sometimes. We play lights out last week against Clemson and then this week we gain 38 yards in the first half and look horrible.

Apparently ULM wasn't enough for these guys. You'd think the win last week would've lit a fire under us...boy was I wrong.

Cory

ElephantStomp said:
This team sometimes. We play lights out last week against Clemson and then this week we gain 38 yards in the first half and look horrible.

Apparently ULM wasn't enough for these guys. You'd think the win last week would've lit a fire under us...boy was I wrong.

Cory

Last I saw, ULM was giving the Razorbacks a hard time, too.

reger60 said:
Nah, we're a pretty patient, level-headed bunch.

:lol: Post of the Day nominee.
blue_ribbon_sm.gif

I fell asleep and woke up in 2006. How can I get back. It's a nightmare. None of the predict the scores were under the mark.

Eli Gold put me to sleep. I forgot your number. My horse went lame. I need a drink.

Fla Miami score is FL 9 Miami 3.

thebutcher said:
ah, wth,,,, we beat Loius. Tech 13 to 0 in 92. Guess how good we did that year. And if I remember correctly Palmer had a punt return for a td.

Arrr, I be likin' yer avatar! :shock:

We seem to play up (or down) to our competition. #9 last week and we look like all-world, but Tulane brought out the worst in us.

No doubt 'chop, this game was unbelievable. I just stood amazed at how pathetic the O played. Yeah I felt like tipping my hat to Tulane but for cryin out loud they almost doubled us in offensive production.

If we didn't have the special team scores we'd lost based on how the O played...Man, I thought we just might, MIGHT, be past this crap, but no :evil:

Crimson&WhiteGecko said:
If we didn't have the special team scores we'd lost based on how the O played...Man, I thought we just might, MIGHT, be past this crap, but no :evil:

Very, very disappointing night. I just don't know how else to say it.

RollllTide! said:
I fell asleep and woke up in 2006. How can I get back. It's a nightmare. None of the predict the scores were under the mark.

Eli Gold put me to sleep. I forgot your number. My horse went lame. I need a drink.

Fla Miami score is FL 9 Miami 3.
while you're stuck in 2006, go buy all the gas you can!!

Back
Top Bottom