| FTBL I have the sneaking suspicion

• Thread starter imported_porkchop
  • Start date
bamaupsman said:
RollllTide! said:
I fell asleep and woke up in 2006. How can I get back. It's a nightmare. None of the predict the scores were under the mark.

Eli Gold put me to sleep. I forgot your number. My horse went lame. I need a drink.

Fla Miami score is FL 9 Miami 3.
while you're stuck in 2006, go buy all the gas you can!!

I believe we got all the gas we can afford tonight. We just need to put the wheels back on so we can drive home.

Plain and simple. The O did not pound the run enough in the first or second half...seems every time I turned around we were passing the freaking ball. Thank you defense and special team.

We clearly did not come to play. That's a coaches job to get the guys ready. It's also the players job to the job done on the field. I saw so many piss poor tackling last night by us and just flat offensive playing. Patch work excuses or whatever anyone else wants to label it is just that, an excuse.

Did someone bring back Major Applewhite? I could of swore that was the offense we were running ALL last night.

Yeah we won, but that's not a win to be proud off. Thank God the Tulane kicker sucks about as bad as Fitzgerald or we would of lost easily. Props to our D for saving our ass, at times.

I hope CNS chewed some asses last night, today, and all next week.

I don't wanna speak too early but I had a feeling the Clemson game might of been a fluke. I hope these boys can get back on track or we are going to see the same shit we have been seeing for the past years.

Guys it was ONE game, second game of the season. Tulane game LSU a scare last year did they not? I'm sure Saban will have Bama ready to take care of business next weekend. We are still a couple of years away from being true contenders.

By the way we played last night, we're gonna get killed in conference games. I was laughing at how Aub was playing against So. Miss yesterday and I kept telling my brother in law (who is a barner) that they don't stand a chance against an SEC team playing like that. Then, I watched the Bama game. I didn't know my foot could fit in my mouth so easily. I'm REALLY hoping this is their wake up call and they learn from this. RTR

Back
Top Bottom