How much are the taxes on your house??

Never expected to end up in Texas and I don't plan on retiring here. Not sure I'd return to Bama though, been away for 22 years (Cali and Texas). Perhaps Orange Beach or the Athens area, would have to be somewhere near or on the water I'm thinking. Montana is the leading option at this point, we'll see...

Id have to look and see. They're too damn high though, and we are going to appeal.

Easiest way was to just walk in prior to June in Collin County, the formal route I heard is a pain. The longer you wait, I'd suspect the harder it is to get decreased. I suspect they have a number they are shooting for across the county, so the ones who wait probably get the bird.

Easiest way was to just walk in prior to June in Collin County, the formal route I heard is a pain. The longer you wait, I'd suspect the harder it is to get decreased. I suspect they have a number they are shooting for across the county, so the ones who wait probably get the bird.

I was afraid of that...but I'm still gonna give it a shot

Not at all, but you'd laugh about how overbuilt things are, they do make it easy to stay where you are though. I'm within 10 miles of 5-6 Walmarts, 5 home depots, 2-3 Lowes, etc.

I drive all over this area.

Back
Top Bottom