| FTBL Hoover scandle

Proud Tiger said:
Guess some fans are the same everywhere. Go back and look at the thread about grade changes in Mobile and see some Bama posters insinuating a connection with Auburn.

I don't have a bone to pick in this off-season spat...seems like a huge waste of time to me.

I can see why they are pointing a finger at Auburn. BC Rain has sent 3 players in the last few years to Auburn...one has had grade changes and they are looking at the one from last year.

TerryP said:
Proud Tiger said:
Guess some fans are the same everywhere. Go back and look at the thread about grade changes in Mobile and see some Bama posters insinuating a connection with Auburn.

I don't have a bone to pick in this off-season spat...seems like a huge waste of time to me.

I can see why they are pointing a finger at Auburn. BC Rain has sent 3 players in the last few years to Auburn...one has had grade changes and they are looking at the one from last year.

The Mobile situation is a huge mess. The guy from B.C. Rain supposedly had ten grades changed. That's incredible. Yet the School Superintendent, Harold Dodge, has said he can't find any school policies that cover inappropriate grade changes, adding that the school board will have to adddress the issue.
Talk about a CYA investigation, this is a real one.

Personally, I doubt that either Bama or us is involved but it is high school coaches trying to get their kids qualified to get a nice scholly.

bamabarney said:
I imagine that is what is happening at Hoover as well, some coach or teacher trying to get a kid qualified, and the universities have nothing to do with it.

Yeah, the Universities probably have nothing at all to do with any of this.....but all it takes is for the NCAA to label one person in this mess a "booster" and someone is in serious trouble.

Let's just hope that changing 10 grades outranks rounding an 89.4 to a 90 on the NCAA "we're going to nail these SEC bastards to the wall" list.

Back
Top Bottom