| FTBL Hoover scandle

As duly noted above, I should have said that Hoover principal Bishop was Probst's roommate in college. Other tidbits of info FWIW you may not know:

--Bama's new ass't strength coach came from Hoover.
--Hoover DL Coach Chris Davis has resigned.

Stay tuned.

The only thing I'm staying tuned to are the Barners trying to make a big deal out of this, concerning Bama. I'm not saying grades weren't changed, but to hear barners imply that Bama had something to do with this makes me laugh. It's obvious that they are still pissed about Chapman switching.

One website is already trying to call it a cover-up. :roll: The same website has TWO articles about Bama on their frontpage, yet they didn't even cover their own A-Day game. :lol: :lol:

Argo said:
The only thing I'm staying tuned to are the Barners trying to make a big deal out of this, concerning Bama. I'm not saying grades weren't changed, but to hear barners imply that Bama had something to do with this makes me laugh. It's obvious that they are still pissed about Chapman switching.

One website is already trying to call it a cover-up. :roll: The same website has TWO articles about Bama on their frontpage, yet they didn't even cover their own A-Day game. :lol: :lol:

Guess some fans are the same everywhere. Go back and look at the thread about grade changes in Mobile and see some Bama posters insinuating a connection with Auburn.

Proud Tiger said:
Argo said:

Guess some fans are the same everywhere. Go back and look at the thread about grade changes in Mobile and see some Bama posters insinuating a connection with Auburn.

I noticed the same thing. It is funny how some fans think it is funny when it is happening to other schools but have a fit when someone says it might be about their school....

Proud Tiger said:
Argo said:

Yeah, I noticed that thread. What I missed though, was the front page cover story by the RollTideBama.com. Of course, we don't let the insane run the asylum.

Argo said:
Proud Tiger said:
Argo said:

Yeah, I noticed that thread. What I missed though, was the front page cover story by the RollTideBama.com. Of course, we don't let the insane run the asylum.

Zing...[snicker]

this is a cool fark..
docoswaldrocksmikeql7.jpg

Harvey and the Assasins
ONE SHOW ONLY
NOVEMBER '63
DALLAS, TEXAS

ROLL TIDE FOREVER AMEN said:
Proud Tiger said:
As duly noted above, I should have said that Hoover principal Bishop was Probst's roommate in college. Other tidbits of info FWIW you may not know:

--Bama's new ass't strength coach came from Hoover.
--Hoover DL Coach Chris Davis has resigned.

Stay tuned.

Do wild conspiracy theories work both ways. Stay Tuned?

Click Me

Did I say anything about a conspiracy theory? Just noting some connections. And throwing McMeil into any discussion of conspiracy would be a real stretch.
What would you even suggest he was involved in?

Tider 27 said:
So McNeil is in on this. It just keeps getting better folks. :shock:

Yep McNeil has the inside info on the whole conspiracy :D

By the way, no one has even mentioned a scandal at Hoover. Even bamabarney who started the thread didn't imply there was a scandal. He only refers to the Hoover scandle (whatever that is :D )

Well it's just a slow day. I can't compete with TM.
Heck I waited for 4 pages to see if someone else would notice :D

Proud Tiger said:
Tider 27 said:

By the way, no one has even mentioned a scandal at Hoover. Even bamabarney who started the thread didn't imply there was a scandal. He only refers to the Hoover scandle (whatever that is :D )

I think TM is getting to you. With the grammar correcting and all. :lol:

Proud Tiger said:
Tider 27 said:

:shock: The name of the thread is Hoover Scandel. No disrespect to Barney, but obviously that title struck your fancy. And now you expect me to belive that your Hoover Coach comments were not you playing devils advocate. Who are you trying to kidd here? For the record, I think niether of these stories and .37 cents would be enough to mail a letter to the NCAA. But obviously, I'm not sticking this stuff on the front page of a website and precision bombing threads on Rival Bama boards over it. :roll:

ROLL TIDE FOREVER AMEN said:
Proud Tiger said:
Tider 27 said:

:shock: The name of the thread is Hoover Scandel. No disrespect to Barney, but obviously that title struck your fancy. And now you expect me to belive that your Hoover Coach comments were not you playing devils advocate. Who are you trying to kidd here? For the record, I think niether of these stories and .37 cents would be enough to mail a letter to the NCAA. But obviously, I'm not sticking this stuff on the front page of a website and precision bombing threads on Rival Bama boards over it. :roll:

I just named it a scandel at Hoover, because it sounded like one,with the grade changes and all. It's a scandel at Hoover not Bama or Auburn, I wouldn't think either school would try something like that esp. Bama just coming off of probation, that would be really stupid on our part. If grades were changed for athletes hopefully no college will be involved.

bamabarney said:
I just named it a scandel at Hoover, because it sounded like one,with the grade changes and all. It's a scandel at Hoover not Bama or Auburn, I wouldn't think either school would try something like that esp. Bama just coming off of probation, that would be really stupid on our part. If grades were changed for athletes hopefully no college will be involved.

I totally agree. Only someone who is worried about it would be sensitive.

By the way, either you and RTFA have dyslexia or I do. It looks to me like the thread is entitled "Hoover Scandle" not "Hoover Scandel" which leaves me wondering if we have a scandle, a scandel or a real scandal. :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom