| FTBL Homecoming date has been set as...

Tider 27 said:
We certainly need all the November wins we can get.
A-State was no slouch last year. They were certainly better than La-Monroe. We will get there, but let's not make assumptions about beating anyone except that Directional-KY team. And yes, that sounded filthy.

bamaupsman said:
Tider 27 said:
A-State was no slouch last year. They were certainly better than La-Monroe. We will get there, but let's not make assumptions about beating anyone except that Directional-KY team. And yes, that sounded filthy.

Well I didn't guarantee a win by any means, but I'm not wearing a LSU avatar and saying "We" either. :wink:

Tider 27 said:
bamaupsman said:
Tider 27 said:

Well I didn't guarantee a win by any means, but I'm not wearing a LSU avatar and saying "We" either. :wink:

lol he uses we and us a lot when referring to Bama....but supports LSU football. :roll:

runswithscissors said:
252BAMA said:
Are we getting serious about winning a game in November?
thats what one might have said before we played ULM. i don't take games like this for granted anymore, and i certainly hope our team learned not to either.

My comment was aimed more at the Homecoming aspect than at Arky State. Homecoming games are viewed as "must win games". When has Bama played a Homecoming game in November?

Back
Top Bottom