| FTBL Herbstreit Defends Bama Being In the Playoff

I know Herbie gets a lot of shit for his Buckeye love (can't blame him) but he, I feel, for the most part has "BAMA's back". At the very least, he's not a hater or does not that cloud his judgment.

He's gotten much better with his homerism. I think he has tendencies to trash us after this crazy run of Saban's, but he seemingly put everything aside this year, knowing it's the last year of the four, and is digging his feet on with their decision which was right. It is refreshing to see that honest opinion come out and him not apologize. Hearing Robert Griffin III and Booger McFarland whine and cry is simply annoying. It was refreshing to hear Joey Galloway for once.

I know Herbie gets a lot of shit for his Buckeye love (can't blame him) but he, I feel, for the most part has "BAMA's back". At the very least, he's not a hater or does not that cloud his judgment.

Herbstreit and his family left the Columbus suburb of Dublin and moved to the Nashville suburb of Brentwood because of all the heat he was getting from Buckeye fans early in his career. They have since moved back to Ohio, not sure exactly where.

I have to give him props for his prep, his analysis on Game Day and his announcing of games.

He's gotten much better with his homerism. I think he has tendencies to trash us after this crazy run of Saban's, but he seemingly put everything aside this year, knowing it's the last year of the four, and is digging his feet on with their decision which was right. It is refreshing to see that honest opinion come out and him not apologize. Hearing Robert Griffin III and Booger McFarland whine and cry is simply annoying. It was refreshing to hear Joey Galloway for once.
Seeing Joey Galloway roll his eyes at Booger’s rant was priceless!

Herbstreit and his family left the Columbus suburb of Dublin and moved to the Nashville suburb of Brentwood because of all the heat he was getting from Buckeye fans early in his career. They have since moved back to Ohio, not sure exactly where.

I have to give him props for his prep, his analysis on Game Day and his announcing of games.

Like Gary. Well prepared...just talks to much...
Let the game play...fill in the gaps

To many think they are reason people are watching

I still laugh every time I hear or read something about FSU crying about being left out. They have no one to blame but themselves. It is THEIR fault they're not in the playoffs this year.

I will say this, the 12-game playoff will not solve any of this either. Is there one person on this board that thinks Liberty is a top 12 team? I guess we will find out soon but this Playoff thing is probably going to match up teams that have already played each other in the regular season, and people will be griping about how many SEC teams make it in. I still think UGA will expose FSU and I am good with that.

I will say this, the 12-game playoff will not solve any of this either. Is there one person on this board that thinks Liberty is a top 12 team? I guess we will find out soon but this Playoff thing is probably going to match up teams that have already played each other in the regular season, and people will be griping about how many SEC teams make it in. I still think UGA will expose FSU and I am good with that.

It will be easier to digest if ur 13th than 5th

But No matter what. Some one. Somewhat deserving. Will be left out

And big 10 will have as many teams in.

Looks like gonna just be 2 conferences anyway

If I'm not mistaken, Liberty getting in the top 12 would have put Oklahoma at #13 and the first team out.

Back
Top Bottom