| OT Having been to Austin this doesn't surprise me. Tell me. Who is it that pays attention to the mascots at ball games?

Everything I said about Catholic Churches and the SBC is fact.

I only mentioned the ranch thing because you assumed that I take a paid day off for Xmas, which I don’t.

Great that you find time for your beliefs. I don’t share the belief in a god or jesus.

It is a worthless holiday to those of us that have no belief in said savior. There is no pride holiday. Pride month has nothing to do with respecting my daughter, she’ll be respected or a protective Dad and the person disrespecting her will have an issue.

Ha ha, sounds like you more issues than you care to let on. Lots of hate in you.

Equality is an agenda? That’s idiotic. My lesbian daughter has ZERO damn agenda other than being left the hell alone to live her life how she fits and to love who she wants. If that’s an agenda then everybody in this “free” country has one.

The response to a shirt that says “Jesus Saves” or “Choose Life” would be nothing because that shit has been sold for a long time without my side being violent unlike you know your “Christian” side and Pride, so there’s that.

Children being “exposed”……don’t want your kids near Pride then keep them away my hell it ain’t that hard, but that’s not good enough because all the soft ass morons on your side want it removed completely because they’re not responsible enough to do that. There is no god damn agenda other than people wanting the same as all of you against that lifestyle in this “free” country.

As for the Bob Huggins thing, my violent response would be to somebody directing it to my daughter.

My side doesn’t protest Chic Fil A or Hobby Lobby, we just don’t go there, we don’t whine and bitch like your side and lose our minds because of them. I don’t go to Chic Fil A because I don’t like their food and there isn’t anything at all at Hobby Lobby that I need.

I will say there’s been far more harm done by the church to children then by any Pride anything and that’s a damn fact

But, we’re not going to agree on much if anything on this subject
The passion, right here.

Two, same sex households can't naturally have kids without the help of a third party and a biology/chemistry experiment, or heterosexuals helping them out.
I want to point out that this is a shitty argument as there are many, many heterosexual couples who also can't have children without experiments or other heterosexuals helping them out. This argument basically says that they can't be a real family either or at least are somehow less than the family created the way "God Intended"

I want to point out that this is a shitty argument as there are many, many heterosexual couples who also can't have children without experiments or other heterosexuals helping them out. This argument basically says that they can't be a real family either or at least are somehow less than the family created the way "God Intended"

No, the argument is it's the only way to have children without it being a science experiment. It's the only way it can happen naturally, not simply every heterosexual couple can have kids. You have simply misunderstood the argument.

As far as "God intended", living a more natural life and getting away from toxic foods, additives, and processed foods, alcohol, and the millions of other toxins we flood our body with would create less instances where people can't have kids. Wonder why autism rates, cancers, and all of these increases in illnesses keep happening? We poison our bodies, our diets are shit, and we're lazy. I could keep going if we want to go down that rabbit hole.

No, the argument is it's the only way to have children without it being a science experiment. It's the only way it can happen naturally, not simply every heterosexual couple can have kids. You have simply misunderstood the argument.L
I misunderstood nothing. I have family who had to have help having kids and they hate the argument too. I removed the rest of it because it was even stupider, basically blaming people for their inability to procreate without help. You can spout what you want but the reality is that you seem to find gay people inferior and will say anything to prove your point.

I misunderstood nothing. I have family who had to have help having kids and they hate the argument too. I removed the rest of it because it was even stupider, basically blaming people for their inability to procreate without help. You can spout what you want but the reality is that you seem to find gay people inferior and will say anything to prove your point.

No, it's a biological fact. I'm sorry for your family's issues with having kids, but it doesn't take away from the fact it takes a man and a woman. Personally I don't care if you hate the argument, it's factual whether it's different for you or not. The fact you used "stupider" makes me laugh as you used it as a way to somehow put me down. Then you run your gums about how I feel someone is inferior now. Pretty comical. I say gay people can't naturally have children and somehow you took that as being inferior although it is a fact of life. Considering they can technically still get pregnant by way of heterosexual methods (sperm and egg) nothing there is inferior, but cute try to act all tough about it all and try to fight your way into the discussion.

I understand how religion has lead so many of you to hate when Jesus said to love one another. I hope at some point you really understand that you are the problem with the world. You support people who lie, cheat, and steal because they say what you like in public. Maybe one day you will realize that your hatred and public screaming about what is right has gotten you the attention your wanted and your reward and heaven is closed to yoe.

Give me the thumbs down all day but you are a hate filled person. Have a nice life with the rest of the people who pretend to love God but profess morning but hate for his creation

Last edited:
I already said if you want to scream about your white pride there’s klan meetings and such. I’ve not called you an insult.
You are insinuating that a white person being proud of being white (no different than a black person being proud of being black), means a white personal wants to get rid of black people. That’s wild and an insane stereotype. I’m proud of my ethnicity and my sexual preference, but I celebrate neither. I don’t see a need to celebrate it. But if I want to, I can, and it doesn’t mean I want to rid the world of others. You make some extreme and irrational assertions.

You are insinuating that a white person being proud of being white (no different than a black person being proud of being black), means a white personal wants to get rid of black people. That’s wild and an insane stereotype. I’m proud of my ethnicity and my sexual preference, but I celebrate neither. I don’t see a need to celebrate it. But if I want to, I can, and it doesn’t mean I want to rid the world of others. You make some extreme and irrational assertions.
Absolutely nowhere did I say being proud of being white means anybody wants to get rid of anybody. Where in the hell did I say that?

Children aren’t being targeted. As I said you don’t want your children to be around it or see then keep them away…..pretty damn simple. But, since you’re about children being targeted and such then you’d agree that children should not be in churches or near them right?
It’s by parental choice. I don’t know what happened to you in a church, but man you’ve clearly got an axe to grind there.

Back
Top Bottom