| OT Having been to Austin this doesn't surprise me. Tell me. Who is it that pays attention to the mascots at ball games?

Unless your African American black history month has zero bearing on you, it has zero to do with you, and does nothing for you or against you. The people that want a white history month or some shit can easily find a klan meeting or something to attend to get their white pride fix
I guess blacks are the only one allowed to feel pride and get to celebrate heritage in the USA..well I call BS…

I think two loving parents irregardless of sexual orientation or gender can have a loving home that leads to raising great kids.
I agree that they can. But do they, more often than not? I'm not so sure. And even in the best case scenario, their children miss out on critical modeling for appropriate cooperation and roles between the sexes, according to evolutionary advantages. I have personal experience via my daughter where one of her earliest "best" friends was a girl raised by two lesbian mothers ... and from the age of 4 she was trying to kiss my daughter and "pursued" her like a boy naturally would. She even tried to get my daughter to kiss her secretly and told her not to tell me. Now, do I blame a 4 year old for this behavior? Of course not. Do I blame the girl's two mothers? I don't think so because I bet they had no idea. But the reality is this poor girl lacked proper modeling in her own home. I have other ideas about gay/lesbian parenting, but that gets us too far off topic. Needless to say, because I have such a good relationship with my daughter, she alerted me to her friend's scheme to kiss her and keep it from me. So that ended that.

There are tons of “traditional” heterosexual households that are deeply, unequivocally terrible places.
I don't disagree. There are many cultural, political, and economic factors causing the destruction of the family. I could bore everyone with my analysis. But most of us grew up in heterosexual households and have our own ideas. I'll offer one suggestion though, only because it doesn't get enough attention when this topic is discussed: all the burdens that two professions put on a marriage. When living costs demand this, you can kiss monogamy and fidelity goodbye. My grandparents barely graduated from high school and raised 3 kids on 5 acres of land with one income as an electrician (my grandfather served in WW2 so he did receive government money, but probably not much though in those years). Today, that's impossible, even if both parents have college degrees. And since kids now have to be put in government indoctrination camps (ie public school day care centers), the future belongs to the state authorities and whatever private interests collaborating with government.
More youth have been harmed by churches than by any Pride month and that’s a fact, so I assume since you’re for the betterment of this country’s youth we should get rid of all religious holidays and religious exposure?
Oddly enough, I'm an atheist. So again I don't disagree with you about the harm done by religious authorities. Why the Catholic Church remains a functioning entity in spite of all their sexual abuse scandals and deliberate obstructions of justice, shows you just how powerful it is globally. But even though I'm irreligious and consider all revealed truth claims as suspicious, I cannot help but acknowledge the foundational role that tradition has in civilization.

To be clear, you've not refuted anything I've said in this thread.

Last edited:
I completely 110% disagree with almost everything you said about “traditional” households and such. I think two loving parents irregardless of sexual orientation or gender can have a loving home that leads to raising great kids. There are tons of “traditional” heterosexual households that are deeply, unequivocally terrible places.

More youth have been harmed by churches than by any Pride month and that’s a fact, so I assume since you’re for the betterment of this country’s youth we should get rid of all religious holidays and religious exposure?
Only because pride month hasn’t been going in as long.
But that besides the point, the original point was to see who was being targeted. It’s simple children, and children shouldn’t worry about this stuff. They should be children. A 5-8 year old that’s talks about sexuality is a groomed child, no matter what the sexual preference is.
Also on a completely different subject, what is going on between blackrock and our current administration is very (original) definition of fascism. Block rock holds nearly 40% of land ownership/leases in the US getting federal $$ to buy more and why are they meeting with Zelenskyy donating land and $$ to him personally???
Crap there I went and got on my soap box, sorry for that fellas!!!!!

Unless your African American black history month has zero bearing on you, it has zero to do with you, and does nothing for you or against you. The people that want a white history month or some shit can easily find a klan meeting or something to attend to get their white pride fix

Ok, so if I'm not black it has no bearing on me so why would white history have any bearing on anyone but white people? You arguments are so far beyond weak it's unreal. You simply want what you deem necessary and that is all. I should be ashamed and quiet of my skin color and heterosexuality, but black people and gays have every right to celebrate. Yeah, you make so much sense...

I completely 110% disagree with almost everything you said about “traditional” households and such. I think two loving parents irregardless of sexual orientation or gender can have a loving home that leads to raising great kids. There are tons of “traditional” heterosexual households that are deeply, unequivocally terrible places.

First off, "irregardless" is not an actual word even with Webster adopting it. It refutes itself. It's "regardless" in any use of the word. Two, same sex households can't naturally have kids without the help of a third party and a biology/chemistry experiment, or heterosexuals helping them out. All facts. Third, you have zero proof other than your distorted views to say churches have hurt more than pride. Funny you bring up religious holidays, because I bet your ass you take off every year for Christmas and use that as a paid holiday.

Last edited:
I agree that they can. But do they, more often than not? I'm not so sure. And even in the best case scenario, their children miss out on critical modeling for appropriate cooperation and roles between the sexes, according to evolutionary advantages. I have personal experience via my daughter where one of her earliest "best" friends was a girl raised by two lesbian mothers ... and from the age of 4 she was trying to kiss my daughter and "pursued" her like a boy naturally would. She even tried to get my daughter to kiss her secretly and told her not to tell me. Now, do I blame a 4 year old for this behavior? Of course not. Do I blame the girl's two mothers? I don't think so because I bet they had no idea. But the reality is this poor girl lacked proper modeling in her own home. I have other ideas about gay/lesbian parenting, but that gets us too far off topic. Needless to say, because I have such a good relationship with my daughter, she alerted me to her friend's scheme to kiss her and keep it from me. So that ended that.

I don't disagree. There are many cultural, political, and economic factors causing the destruction of the family. I could bore everyone with my analysis. But most of us grew up in heterosexual households and have our own ideas. I'll offer one suggestion though, only because it doesn't get enough attention when this topic is discussed: all the burdens that two professions put on a marriage. When living costs demand this, you can kiss monogamy and fidelity goodbye. My grandparents barely graduated from high school and raised 3 kids on 5 acres of land with one income as an electrician (my grandfather served in WW2 so he did receive government money, but probably not much though in those years). Today, that's impossible, even if both parents have college degrees. And since kids now have to be put in government indoctrination camps (ie public school day care centers), the future belongs to the state authorities and whatever private interests collaborating with government.

Oddly enough, I'm an atheist. So again I don't disagree with you about the harm done by religious authorities. Why the Catholic Church remains a functioning entity in spite of all their sexual abuse scandals and deliberate obstructions of justice, shows you just how powerful it is globally. But even though I'm irreligious and consider all revealed truth claims as suspicious, I cannot help but acknowledge the foundational role that tradition has in civilization.

To be clear, you've not refuted anything I've said in this thread.
I haven’t “refuted” anything you’ve said because there’s nothing to refute, it’s your opinion and engaging in some the things you said leads to far far different rabbit hole

Only because pride month hasn’t been going in as long.
But that besides the point, the original point was to see who was being targeted. It’s simple children, and children shouldn’t worry about this stuff. They should be children. A 5-8 year old that’s talks about sexuality is a groomed child, no matter what the sexual preference is.
Also on a completely different subject, what is going on between blackrock and our current administration is very (original) definition of fascism. Block rock holds nearly 40% of land ownership/leases in the US getting federal $$ to buy more and why are they meeting with Zelenskyy donating land and $$ to him personally???
Crap there I went and got on my soap box, sorry for that fellas!!!!!
Children aren’t being targeted. As I said you don’t want your children to be around it or see then keep them away…..pretty damn simple. But, since you’re about children being targeted and such then you’d agree that children should not be in churches or near them right?

Ok, so if I'm not black it has no bearing on me so why would white history have any bearing on anyone but white people? You arguments are so far beyond weak it's unreal. You simply want what you deem necessary and that is all. I should be ashamed and quiet of my skin color and heterosexuality, but black people and gays have every right to celebrate. Yeah, you make so much sense...
White, heterosexual people have 10 damn months out of the year, but your sensitive, lily white ass wants more and more and more and is offended that two months out of the year isn’t about you and your skin color.

there’s nothing to refute, it’s your opinion
I've offered some opinions, yes, but I've offered facts too, which you deride as conspiracy theory. The decline in fertility is not classified information. It's common knowledge for anyone whose head isn't in the sand. WEF members proudly advocate for a planet with much fewer inhabitants. Corporate, political, and cultural/entertainment elites all advocate for killing cows, reducing the supply of the most nutritious foods on the planet (animal based foods), reinventing animal foods with nut milks, plant meats, insect protein supplementation, etc. I've also offered evidence that industrial pollutants turn animals gay. They want half the population either drugged up, sterile, gay, or dead. Why do you think they pressured so many citizens to get the jab with insufficient data on its safety and efficacy????

Last edited:
White, heterosexual people have 10 damn months out of the year, but your sensitive, lily white ass wants more and more and more and is offended that two months out of the year isn’t about you and your skin color.

So you're saying white appreciation is a ten month celebration? I'm a little lost here, because those all seem like normal months around here. I must have missed the parades around the country and t-shirts at Target. You're calling me sensitive, but get triggered really quick when someone asks you a simple question and you result to insults. You backed into a corner or something?

First off, "irregardless" is not an actual word even with Webster adopting it. It refutes itself. It's "regardless" in any use of the word. Two, same sex households can't naturally have kids without the help of a third party and a biology/chemistry experiment, or heterosexuals helping them out. All facts. Third, you have zero proof other than your distorted views to say churches have hurt more than pride. Funny you bring up religious holidays, because I bet your ass you take off every year for Christmas and use that as a paid holiday.
First churches have hurt more kids and adults than Pride, see Catholic Churches and the southern baptists, the SBC has a 700 page listing predators and such, if you don’t believe that churches have caused more harm than pride you’re just a bigoted moron.

Your religious holidays and me shows what happens when you assume shit. I don’t take anything off, I really don’t take Xmas off, you see I own a cattle ranch and we don’t get days off because of a stupid holiday, but I do get a day off from my doctoral work.

I've offered some opinions, yes, but I've offered facts too, which you deride as conspiracy theory. The decline in fertility is not classified information. It's common knowledge for anyone whose head isn't in the sand. WEF members proudly advocate for a planet with much fewer inhabitants. Corporate, political, and cultural/entertainment elites all advocate for killing cows, reducing the supply of the most nutritious foods on the planet (animal based foods), reinventing animal foods with nut milks, plant meats, insect protein supplementation, etc. I've also offered evidence that industrial pollutants turn animals gay. They want half the population either drugged up, sterile, gay, or dead. Why do you think they pressured so many citizens to get the jab with insufficient data on its safety or efficacy????
None of this has anything to do with the subject at hand. Again I’m not going back and forth about opinions and conspiracy theories

Children aren’t being targeted.
Why the hell would kids who aren't old enough to drive, get a job, buy a gun, vote, get a tattoo, etc., be permitted and encouraged to surgically castrate themselves and mutilate their reproductive parts in the name of trans rights??? That's targeting kids. Why would baby sized clothing and apparel at Target and other department stores have trans and gay shit on it???? That's targeting kids. Get out of here!

So you're saying white appreciation is a ten month celebration? I'm a little lost here, because those all seem like normal months around here. I must have missed the parades around the country and t-shirts at Target. You're calling me sensitive, but get triggered really quick when someone asks you a simple question and you result to insults. You backed into a corner or something?
I already said if you want to scream about your white pride there’s klan meetings and such. I’ve not called you an insult.

Why the hell would kids who aren't old enough to drive, get a job, buy a gun, vote, get a tattoo, etc., be permitted and encouraged to surgically castrate themselves and mutilate their reproductive parts in the same of trans rights??? That's targeting kids. Why would baby sized clothing and apparel at Target and other department stores have trans and gay shit on it???? That's targeting kids. Get out of here!
Even worse is the continued predatory shit churches do and have done to children, so maybe instead of getting triggered by a fucking rainbow you should start at the pulpit.

It’s illegal for minors to get any surgical thing done to them without parents consent, so it’s on the parents.

In my travels in the last week I’ve been to 15 Targets and haven’t seen one children’s pride anything, but they’re targeting them huh?

So let’s stop the bs about “protecting” kids and just say you’re homophobic and transphobic and you want it gone for good because you don’t like it because if it was about “protecting” kids y’all would’ve been after the churches a long damn time ago. Do you know the number one cause of death in children? But, y’all won’t do shit about that, so gtfo with your fake protecting kids shit

Even worse is the continued predatory shit churches do and have done to children, so maybe instead of getting triggered by a fucking rainbow you should start at the pulpit.
You're changing the subject. This thread isn't about churches. It doesn't matter what's worse. This thread is about the possible harm that the Pride agenda may be causing and who is really being targetted. Go start a thread about the harm from churches, and I'll support that.

It’s illegal for minors to get any surgical thing done to them without parents consent
So what. In all the things I listed a parent's consent is insufficient. LOL so what if a parent consents to their child buying alcohol or cigarettes at 10 years old. The point is we have laws on the books to protect children of certain irreversable hazards which require careful and mature consideration, regardless of what their parents may allow.

In my travels in the last week I’ve been 15 Targets and haven’t seen one children’s pride anything, but they’re targeting them huh?
Yea after customers and the market punished Target to the tune of 10 billion dollars. Most stores auto-corrected in how they display that shit.
So let’s stop the bs about “protecting” kids and just say you’re homophobic and transphobic
And finally here comes name calling when reason and evidence fails to support you. Good bye.

First churches have hurt more kids and adults than Pride, see Catholic Churches and the southern baptists, the SBC has a 700 page listing predators and such, if you don’t believe that churches have caused more harm than pride you’re just a bigoted moron.

Your religious holidays and me shows what happens when you assume shit. I don’t take anything off, I really don’t take Xmas off, you see I own a cattle ranch and we don’t get days off because of a stupid holiday, but I do get a day off from my doctoral work.

Please prove your point. I'm not saying churches haven't hurt kids and they are despicable, but you are shooting from the hip, not facts.

Now you want to play Mr. Cowboy. Well I have cattle too hot shot. It's not for the weary, no doubt, but we still find time to celebrate our beliefs. Funny, you call it a worthless holiday, yet you want a month dedicated to your daughter to be respected. Wow, you continue to blow me away with how obtuse you are.

Please prove your point. I'm not saying churches haven't hurt kids and they are despicable, but you are shooting from the hip, not facts.

Now you want to play Mr. Cowboy. Well I have cattle too hot shot. It's not for the weary, no doubt, but we still find time to celebrate our beliefs. Funny, you call it a worthless holiday, yet you want a month dedicated to your daughter to be respected. Wow, you continue to blow me away with how obtuse you are.
Everything I said about Catholic Churches and the SBC is fact.

I only mentioned the ranch thing because you assumed that I take a paid day off for Xmas, which I don’t.

Great that you find time for your beliefs. I don’t share the belief in a god or jesus.

It is a worthless holiday to those of us that have no belief in said savior. There is no pride holiday. Pride month has nothing to do with respecting my daughter, she’ll be respected or a protective Dad and the person disrespecting her will have an issue.

Back
Top Bottom