| OT Having been to Austin this doesn't surprise me. Tell me. Who is it that pays attention to the mascots at ball games?

Morever, the declining fertility rate in First World countries has been well documented. You can easily find articles about it. It's reached levels where it's become matters of "national security" in countries like Japan, Spain, and others. So anything that contributes to declining reproduction and the destruction of the traditional family and identification with your ancestory is useful for rulers. Rulers want you to identify with them, in the here and now, so they can command your allegiance. If your allegiance is to your family, your ancestors, your city or state, or to your gender role established by evolutionary and historical precendent ... these are all impediments to tyranny. So they are fine with increasing the number of vulnerable, impressionable, and awkwardly developing youth who identify as either gay, non-binary, trans, etc. It all means the same to them: the destruction of family lineages and of the biological family itself as potential competitors to their authority.
We spent three or four days (three hour classes on T & TH) discussing this in a New College seminar; Humanities- Futures II if I recall correctly.

Convenient to leave out the follow up question about "both representing an agenda," is it?

Help me out here. "A rainbow that has nothing to do with you or anyone else?" My question has nothing to do with me. I simply asked what was the message sent and to whom? The question, not so cleverly avoided, is met with "that stupid maga shit?" What does that have to do with this conversation?

I don't see your side protesting companies? Chic-Fil-A and Hobby Lobby are two you're familiar with. I have an acquaintance in VA who dealt with this at their business last year: almost to the date as I recall. It's retail that sells pro-Trump and pro-Christian stuff.

Last fall I read about Jane's Revenge having vandalized 18 pro-life centers. Which side of the aisle?

I thought it was funny; here's why.

Consider this for a minute. In a response to the subject of what Bob Huggins said you implied you'd have a violent response to someone who said (I think it was Catholic fags) in front of your daughter.

Here we have people who don't like the idea of the exposure of the Pride agenda to their children. Yet, they're soft?

I'm seeing the same response in both cases—children being exposed to something their parents don't like.

So again. I find the question of the message, and to and from who, to be legitimate. The question is purely rhetorical. We only need to look at Big Al for the answer.

I think it also begs the question. What would the response be if we changed the shirt to one that said, "Choose Life." Or, "Jesus Saves."

FWIW, the swastika and you immediately jumping to "a fucking nazy symbol" is lazy. Hinduism and Buddhism both use the symbol. It's ancient—both religious and cultural meanings. With the Hindu, the symbol is used with one of their goddesses. It's used in an Indian festival (I can't remember the name—"D-I-..." something. It was appropriated by the Nazi cult, sure.

There's a continuing theme there, eh? All sects. Two opposites that are alike with Buddhism and Nazism: peace vs genocide by fanatical believers. Both, with agenda's.

Would you have felt better if I'd have asked what the difference is in the Christian flag and the Pride flag? Aren't both, "accept our lifestyle OR you are _______."
Equality is an agenda? That’s idiotic. My lesbian daughter has ZERO damn agenda other than being left the hell alone to live her life how she fits and to love who she wants. If that’s an agenda then everybody in this “free” country has one.

The response to a shirt that says “Jesus Saves” or “Choose Life” would be nothing because that shit has been sold for a long time without my side being violent unlike you know your “Christian” side and Pride, so there’s that.

Children being “exposed”……don’t want your kids near Pride then keep them away my hell it ain’t that hard, but that’s not good enough because all the soft ass morons on your side want it removed completely because they’re not responsible enough to do that. There is no god damn agenda other than people wanting the same as all of you against that lifestyle in this “free” country.

As for the Bob Huggins thing, my violent response would be to somebody directing it to my daughter.

My side doesn’t protest Chic Fil A or Hobby Lobby, we just don’t go there, we don’t whine and bitch like your side and lose our minds because of them. I don’t go to Chic Fil A because I don’t like their food and there isn’t anything at all at Hobby Lobby that I need.

I will say there’s been far more harm done by the church to children then by any Pride anything and that’s a damn fact

But, we’re not going to agree on much if anything on this subject

@ElephantStomp

As I've already noted in this thread ... we achieved equality for gay couples nearly a decade ago, but we've gone well past that now with more and more companies engaged in promoting this lifestyle and a whole month of the year dedicated to liking the same sex. You don't find this peculiar?? We don't even have a month of celebrating heterosexuality ... the foundation of all civilizations on this planet ... what has allowed you and I to be born and alive now discussing and debating on this forum. The agenda is clear for anyone with eyes and ears. Go inside department stores and see how baby sized clothing has gay and trans shit on it. Go inside Target and see where they place their displays of child swimsuits that tuck penises downward so as to hide it. This is active PROMOTION, not merely legal equality before the law. How is your daughter or any other gay person oppressed today? There is clearly a depopulation agenda. Influential people all over the world talk openly of it. Bill Gates even mentioned it in a TED Talk. Members of the World Economic Forum openly advocate for population reduction. Why else would Blackrock and Vanguard and the UN ESG movement coerce their corporate members to push this agenda in the face of customer boycotts and massive losses??? Because there is an agenda. What is there to celebrate anyway if you're gay or trans ... that you aren't going to participate in the natural cycle of life and produce another member to add to our civilization ... or not have the transcendent experience of parenthood and grandparenthood ... or not have to worry about child expenses ... or that you've been possibly poisoned by mercury or other industrial toxins which have affected your hormone production ... or that you were traumatized or bullied in youth and you now think you were born with the wrong reproductive parts????

@ElephantStomp

As I've already noted in this thread ... we achieved equality for gay couples nearly a decade ago, but we've gone well past that now with more and more companies engaged in promoting this lifestyle and a whole month of the year dedicated to liking the same sex. You don't find this peculiar?? We don't even have a month of celebrating heterosexuality ... the foundation of all civilizations on this planet ... what has allowed you and I to be born and alive now discussing and debating on this forum. The agenda is clear for anyone with eyes and ears. Go inside department stores and see how baby sized clothing has gay and trans shit on it. Go inside Target and see where they place their displays of child swimsuits that tuck penises downward so as to hide it. This is active PROMOTION, not merely legal equality before the law. How is your daughter or any other gay person oppressed today? There is clearly a depopulation agenda. Influential people all over the world talk openly of it. Bill Gates even mentioned it in a TED Talk. Members of the World Economic Forum openly advocate for population reduction. Why else would Blackrock and Vanguard and the UN ESG movement coerce their corporate members to push this agenda in the face of customer boycotts and massive losses??? Because there is an agenda. What is there to celebrate anyway if you're gay or trans ... that you aren't going to participate in the natural cycle of life and produce another member to add to our civilization ... or not have the transcendent experience of parenthood and grandparenthood ... or not have to worry about child expenses ... or that you've been possibly poisoned by mercury or other industrial toxins which have affected your hormone production ... or that you were traumatized or bullied in youth and you now think you were born with the wrong reproductive parts????

But...But... Dylan! 🙄

@ElephantStomp

I’m not going to get into your conspiracy theories, but the “no heterosexual month” is the equivalent of not having “white history month”, you in favor of that too?

I’m not going to get into your conspiracy theories, but the “no heterosexual month” is the equivalent of not having “white history month”, you in favor of that too?
I challenge you to quote anything I've said that you think is a "conspiracy theory" or that you disagree with. Views not acquired by reason and evidence cannot be refuted by reason and evidence. If this is too personal of a matter for you to engage with clarity, precision, nuance, etc., I will understand.

As for not having a white history month or heterosexual month, I'm for neither except maybe a pro-family year! I don't support any holidays that promote any lifestyle other than that upon which human civilization has been built: reproductive monogamy and the optimal household for child development, that being, one in which both biological parents remain in a romantic, caring, and harmonious partnership that provides an effective blueprint for the next generation in their own search for compatible reproductive partnerships, if they wish. Societies engage in suicide when they do not elevate and venerate the source of its existence, which is HETEROSEXUALITY and TRADITIONAL gender roles compatible with the biological advantages of each sex. We see the same sexual perversion in virtually all empires throughout history as they decline.

But let's not pretend that there isn't a cumulative effect on traditional society and on our youth when the calendar year keeps getting cluttered with all varieties of holidays that emphasize the odd, divergent, abnormal, and marginal elements of society. Meanwhile the mundane and ordinary (which is ironically the most critical and indispensible part of society) gets lost and forgotten. We now have an environment where we are told every month (or every week it seems) that if we want to be good citizens, we need to honor this or that person, this or that race, this or that sexual orientation, or this or that gender, etc. It's ridiculous and only serves the ends of a few who profit commercially from it.

Last edited:
I challenge you to quote anything I've said that you think is a "conspiracy theory" or that you disagree with. Views not acquired by reason and evidence cannot be refuted by reason and evidence. If this is too personal of a matter for you to engage with clarity, precision, nuance, etc., I will understand.

As for not having a white history month or heterosexual month, I'm for neither except maybe a pro-family year! I don't support any holidays that promote any lifestyle other than that upon which human civilization has been built: reproductive monogamy and the optimal household for child development, that being, one in which both biological parents remain in a romantic, caring, and harmonious partnership that provides an effective blueprint for the next generation in their own search for compatible reproductive partnerships, if they wish. Societies engage in suicide when they do not elevate and venerate the source of its existence, which is HETEROSEXUALITY and TRADITIONAL gender roles compatible with the biological advantages of each sex. We see the same sexual perversion in virtually all empires throughout history as they decline.

But let's not pretend that there isn't a cumulative effect on traditional society and on our youth when the calendar year keeps getting cluttered with all varieties of holidays that emphasize the odd, divergent, abnormal, and marginal elements of society. Meanwhile the mundane and ordinary (which is ironically the most critical and indispensible part of society) gets lost and forgotten. We now have an environment where we are told every month (or every week it seems) that if we want to be good citizens, we need to honor this or that person, this or that race, this or that sexual orientation, or this or that gender, etc. It's ridiculous and only serves the ends of a few who profit commercially from it.
I completely 110% disagree with almost everything you said about “traditional” households and such. I think two loving parents irregardless of sexual orientation or gender can have a loving home that leads to raising great kids. There are tons of “traditional” heterosexual households that are deeply, unequivocally terrible places.

More youth have been harmed by churches than by any Pride month and that’s a fact, so I assume since you’re for the betterment of this country’s youth we should get rid of all religious holidays and religious exposure?

Why celebrate the one without the other if we're being equal here?
Unless your African American black history month has zero bearing on you, it has zero to do with you, and does nothing for you or against you. The people that want a white history month or some shit can easily find a klan meeting or something to attend to get their white pride fix

Back
Top Bottom