| FOOD Grillin' and Chillin'...

Got a pork tenderloin and a boneless butt that I'm gonna put on the grill as soon as they get to about room temp. In a few hours hope to have some good eating.

Last edited:
image_zps8i0sgij5.jpg

I have a couple of deboned game hens on the grill. They are stuffed with onions red bellpepper, thyme, garlic stuffing. Broccoli gratin, and mashed potatoes on the side.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Rock Shrimp

I have never prepared them myself. What is the best way, in your opinion? I was thinking of just having the place (Joe Patti's in Pcola) steam them for me, but have also heard they are great on the grill if you glaze them with some sort of garlic butter seasoning concoction .

I've had some vacuum sealed tuna steaks in the freezer for too long. They had a best by date of June 2014, but I thawed those things and grilled them up last night. Luckily I still have a cast iron stomach still...

Won't be doing that again.

I've had some vacuum sealed tuna steaks in the freezer for too long. They had a best by date of June 2014, but I thawed those things and grilled them up last night. Luckily I still have a cast iron stomach still...

Won't be doing that again.
We had a big slab of salmon that had been thawed for two days. It was too soft too get the skin off. When I put it on the grill, it basically melted. My grates look pretty bad.

Hey that reminds me. I've got a lot of Cedar boards. Can I just cut a piece of that and use it to grill with, or are the store bought cedar planks a different type or been treated with something?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom