| FTBL Good luck

From an Oklahoma State alum, just wanted to wish you guys good luck in the game tomorrow. A win here will put you guys in the driver's seat of SEC. I've always been a bit of a Bama fan and don't care too much for Miles, so give em hell. Roll Tide!

Thanks, PistolPete.

To be honest with you, Pistol, when I saw your user name, my first thought was "Maravich" and that we had another crazy LSU fan to entertain us. :lol:

Good luck to OSU against Texas. I have never been a Longhorn fan.

RTR!

Welcome to the site and good luck against Texas. For the moment I am stuck in Nacogdoches Texas. This is Longhorn country here. I get more than a few passing glances with my ALABAMA hat in full display.

I hope that OSU get's the job done today. Good luck and again...welcome to the site!

PistolPete said:
From an Oklahoma State alum, just wanted to wish you guys good luck in the game tomorrow. A win here will put you guys in the driver's seat of SEC. I've always been a bit of a Bama fan and don't care too much for Miles, so give em hell. Roll Tide!

PistolPete, nice name. I thought you were an LSU fan, but i was wrong.

BTW, your fans at the Indy Bowl last year were a class act.

Thanks for the welcome everyone and glad to hear our fans behaved. I'd forgot that other Pete went to LSU :roll: We've got the real Pistol Pete up here. He's older, has guns, and a way bigger head.

Can't wait for game time!

Back
Top Bottom