| FTBL GOOD LUCK today

ORANGEADDICT

Verified Member
Well were basically at the half way point of the season. I wanted to wish you luck today. My vols play Ms state and I don't think our coaching staff can bring home a win today. I hope we can ,but life is rough these days if you bleed orange...just ask your stepbrothers at auburn. Anyways put a whooping on ole miss and keep on Rolling Tiders.
Go Vols and Roll Tide when were not playing each other.

ORANGEADDICT said:
Well were basically at the half way point of the season. I wanted to wish you luck today. My vols play Ms state and I don't think our coaching staff can bring home a win today. I hope we can ,but life is rough these days if you bleed orange...just ask your stepbrothers at auburn. Anyways put a whooping on ole miss and keep on Rolling Tiders.

You are a class act man. Good luck to your team as well. You are the ONLY Vol fan that I like when it comes to football. I hope you crush Croom today.

ORANGEADDICT said:

Thanks for the good sportsmanship.

Back
Top Bottom