"Get to know each other" game?

I wish I could have it now. Meatloaves and mash potatoes green beans, corn bread ,butter milk. m-m-m

Have you even had a day with your Dad if you a son, or with your Mother as a daughter. (Dad and son go out for a drink? same to for the Mother and daughter?)

Perhaps I wouldn't be alive, since I'd probably have fought to stay here. New Zealand is the exotic option, Ireland an attractive second, but probably Belize or Panama for cheap, English speaking existence.

Who do you think of as the most down to earth, legitimate celebrity?

Not a "real" redneck (though I am by blood), but I get called a redneck for: being a girl who loves to drink beer, loving trucks, and only wanting to eat BBQ and mac and cheese all the time. I honestly find that I relate more to Southern stereotypes than Northern .. Maybe dad's family should've stayed in Georgia ..

Current political issue you feel most passionate about? (you don't need to say how you feel about it, just what issue gets you riled up: economy, a specific social issue, military, etc.)

Free Bama jersey Crimson with number any would do defense would be a + name again it wouldn't matter to me. Sorry I know you ask but if it free any number and name I would wear.

You had a choice to either sit in a suite at the game, or be on the side line and carry water for the players, which would you do

cornbread without sugar....that's like putting sugar on grits. AND if you sow a little mustard among your turnip greens, that's just heaven.

What does this quote mean to you? "The true test of faith is not our actions. It's our reactions."

RTR,

Tim

I'm not faithful in a religious sense, but I take it to mean that it easy to act a certain way but much harder to "react" a certain way. I assume it has to do with the ease of acting like a religious figure, but that REacting like them is even harder. The ability to REact like them is indicative of a deeper faith. Perhaps true compassion for those for hurt us, as an example.

What is the first grief you remember dealing with?

Back
Top Bottom