| FOOD General Food thread...whatcha got??

planomateo

Tried Maple Biscuit Company for the first time today. Biscuits are pretty good (cheat day for me). Gravy was good.

I'm just not a fan of chicken on biscuits or chicken for breakfast in general, but I gave it a try :). (I had it in biscuits and gravy last week that had pulled chicken in it while we were in Indianapolis, wasn't very good).

20181117_081917-X3.jpg

OK, fess up. How many of these dishes were prepared by y'all and not by your favorite past times.

I do my own cooking brother. I did get the snapper dish wrong. That was a Chinese version I cooked on the grill at the beach this past summer. The grilled lemons really set the dish off. I usually make the Greek version, that was why I called it that.
My southern cooking is good as well. My biscuits and gravy will make you slap mama for not making them. Getting time for biscuits and chocolate gravy.

OK, fess up. How many of these dishes were prepared by y'all and not by your favorite past times.

I do my own cooking brother. I did get the snapper dish wrong. That was a Chinese version I cooked on the grill at the beach this past summer. The grilled lemons really set the dish off. I usually make the Greek version, that was why I called it that.
My southern cooking is good as well. My biscuits and gravy will make you slap mama for not making them. Getting time for biscuits and chocolate gravy.
Sorry Sir, I was not meaning to really ruffle any feathers,:). All your dishes look delicious. I also do my own cooking, since I am the only one here. I am no gormet cook , but can get her done on plain ole southern cooking. Chicken and dressing is one of my favorites to make and eat. You got me thinking of old times in my younger day when you mentioned biscuits and cholate gravy. Sugar,cocoa, flour and milk? Is that right?

Back
Top Bottom