| LIFE Today and other things I want to talk about!

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Well, today is my birthday! 67🎂 years ago🧁 I was born on this day and it was a Friday too! But my day wasn't what you want to be doing. I had to go to the doctor to find out if I had a blood clot in my leg. So off I go to the clinic letting them look at the leg. I was told I need an ultrasound to see if it was a blood clot. The I was told I will have to go the ER, which is 13 miles away. But when I got to the hospital, I was told I need to go sign into the ER to be seen. Well, it wasn't a clot. I have Cellulitis I still painful, but I'm glad it wasn't a clot. Guys, you know I haven't been out a lot. But the last few weeks I have been driving and try hard to walk without the walker. Trying hard to get off the O2 those small tanks are hard to get around. But I am doing good with my O2 it stays in the 90-95 range also my heart rate is between 65-80. Happy that Bama football is over. If not it would be over 120-135.

Now for the best part my 5 year old great grand daughter had me a birthday cake make up. At first it was going to be Hello Kitty, But as woman she change her mind.

1644636790323.png what she pick out.

In a few day I will talk about my covid and pneumonia. The up hill I have battle with it all. Also our grandson too.

Attachments

• 1644636563535.png
    1644636563535.png
    91.3 KB · Views: 0
Well, today is my birthday! 67🎂 years ago🧁 I was born on this day and it was a Friday too! But my day wasn't what you want to be doing. I had to go to the doctor to find out if I had a blood clot in my leg. So off I go to the clinic letting them look at the leg. I was told I need an ultrasound to see if it was a blood clot. The I was told I will have to go the ER, which is 13 miles away. But when I got to the hospital, I was told I need to go sign into the ER to be seen. Well, it wasn't a clot. I have Cellulitis I still painful, but I'm glad it wasn't a clot. Guys, you know I haven't been out a lot. But the last few weeks I have been driving and try hard to walk without the walker. Trying hard to get off the O2 those small tanks are hard to get around. But I am doing good with my O2 it stays in the 90-95 range also my heart rate is between 65-80. Happy that Bama football is over. If not it would be over 120-135.

Now for the best part my 5 year old great grand daughter had me a birthday cake make up. At first it was going to be Hello Kitty, But as woman she change her mind.

View attachment 20384 what she pick out.

In a few day I will talk about my covid and pneumonia. The up hill I have battle with it all. Also our grandson too.
I’m happy you found out it wasn’t a clot. Sounds like you’ve been through the wringer with your health though. I pray you’ll get past the effects of COVID and pneumonia soon and that your doctors will provide you with some relief from the cellulitis.

I’m happy you found out it wasn’t a clot. Sounds like you’ve been through the wringer with your health though. I pray you’ll get past the effects of COVID and pneumonia soon and that your doctors will provide you with some relief from the cellulitis.
You and me too! taking the meds for it right now, until it is all gone. It helping right now. To me it look like it cleaning up.

Just a few words here. Sunday will be a year sense I went to the ER. Covid-19 and pneumonia. You would think I would be fully recovered right now. But no still having some covid related problem. But Tuesday will be my last with the home health care I have been seeing.
Now for the later thing that happen yesterday. Was in and accident, car in front of me stops very quickly. I try to not to hit her. But clipped her rear right side of her bummer. I then run in the ditch up the embankment got it back in the ditch. But saying all of this we are all OKAY!

Back
Top Bottom