| FOOD Favorite Place To Go For Breakfast

This is one of the joys in life. But, also, one of those things that are just sort of fucked up.

Bait season starts on the fifteenth. But, right now, with my 9' cast net? I can grab 48 qts of shrimp in a couple of hours. Four, at the most. BUT, when we can put the bait out? 48 qts in 30 minutes. Maybe an hour.

I probably have 10lbs of shrimp in my freezer...and I WILL be on the water soon. High tide is around 8 tonight...when it starts going out? I'm golden. Give me a net and we're eating all day long.

I need good wine for my cholesterol😉
About a month ago we celebrated a friends 40th anniversary...at that restaurant. We all Ubered there...knowing what the results of a bottle of 1984 Petrus would likely be. I had one and a half glasses that night and woke up the next day with a buzz. We were eating the entire time and still...just blitzed off of a glass. One of those, "ain't drivin'" which is whey we Ubered. (Is that a word?)

It is the quintessential definition of a "hole in the wall." But DAYUM....

You get the red corn grits up in that neck of the woods?
This always gets me; "in that neck of the woods." There isn't that much of a difference in Tuscaloosa and Charleston (latitude.)
To answer your question, "yes, I guess?" I'd have to go look in the cabinet...they are called "Jimmy Red Grits" from Marsh Hen Mill. I got some Organic Bloody Butcher Polenta from a place out of IL recently...Janie's Mill. Good stuff.

This always gets me; "in that neck of the woods." There isn't that much of a difference in Tuscaloosa and Charleston (latitude.)
To answer your question, "yes, I guess?" I'd have to go look in the cabinet...they are called "Jimmy Red Grits" from Marsh Hen Mill. I got some Organic Bloody Butcher Polenta from a place out of IL recently...Janie's Mill. Good stuff.
Vaginal dryness an issue? It’s just an expression and when it comes to regional cuisine latitude doesn’t have squat to do with it. If I recall correctly the strain called Jimmy Red Corn is fairly localized to costal Carolina and is a revived strain from original Indian stock.

Vaginal dryness an issue? It’s just an expression and when it comes to regional cuisine latitude doesn’t have squat to do with it. If I recall correctly the strain called Jimmy Red Corn is fairly localized to costal Carolina and is a revived strain from original Indian stock.
My mattress doesn't reflect that question. (Okay, that was a little dark.)

Yep. For the life of me, I can't think of the name of the mill. It has a country store in front that is a little "too much" Cracker Barrell.

I remembered.

1725027677511.png

Back
Top Bottom