| FOOD Favorite Place To Go For Breakfast

Staggs is good stuff, I just don’t get back there often enough. Purl, I just knew you were going to give a top 5 of:

1. Jack’s in Florence
2. Jack’s Muscle Shoals
3. Jack’s Tuscumbia
4. Jack’s Cullman
5. Jack’s Decatur
(In order of favorite) 😂
:laugh:... I ain't that easy. You left out the Jack's in Elgin.
Almost forgot, they're building one in Town Creek.
;)

Last edited:
There may be one in Foley too, I dont know. The one we go to is at the intersection of 59 & Fort Morgan rd. in Gulf Shores. Across from Burger King and Rouse's.
Reminds me ...

Back in the late '80's she made national news for staying open during/after a hurricane hit down there...first time I ate there we were staying at a place rented by Myers (Meyers?) Realty. The house was called "About Time," off Ft. Morgan Road. Wrap around porch all done in fake grass with golf holes...it was one of the few that made it through the storm (on the water side of the dunes.) The house was facing the gulf, but you could see the bay from the driveway as I recall.

Reminds me ...

Back in the late '80's she made national news for staying open during/after a hurricane hit down there...first time I ate there we were staying at a place rented by Myers (Meyers?) Realty. The house was called "About Time," off Ft. Morgan Road. Wrap around porch all done in fake grass with golf holes...it was one of the few that made it through the storm (on the water side of the dunes.) The house was facing the gulf, but you could see the bay from the driveway as I recall.
Yeah, Meyer's Properties still in full swing down there. All the beach houses are still named too. We stayed at "Absent Minded" last year. Reed Properties has that one.

Now that I've been thinking about this Heflin gave her some type of reward ... it was Hurricane Fredrick, late '70's.

I'll commend their effort on shrimp and grits...but the grits are better here.

Back
Top Bottom