| FOOD Favorite Place To Go For Breakfast

I have to have my egg fried solid on a sammich.
Did you look at that menu?

I had my tablet with me. Looked over the menu pictures while I was there comparing what people were eating to the pictures. It was real.

I'm going back, soon. You mentioned the Wendy's launch.

How this sound?

Cheddar jalapeño biscuit, crispy fried chicken, maple sausage gravy, cowboy candy, maple syrup drizzle

Did you look at that menu?

I had my tablet with me. Looked over the menu pictures while I was there comparing what people were eating to the pictures. It was real.

I'm going back, soon. You mentioned the Wendy's launch.

How this sound?

Cheddar jalapeño biscuit, crispy fried chicken, maple sausage gravy, cowboy candy, maple syrup drizzle
No, didn't look at the menu.

Not Wendy's, it was Chick-fil-A.

Here's where I separate breakfast and brunch. With brunch, I'm drinking.

MAN! Damn you! You just reminded me of a quiche and now I have to buy pie crust. I can't think of the name of the place. They had a special on Sunday's with Mimosa's and quiche. Like a vat of wine drink...back then, I think it was about $15.

Gotta order pie crust from Walmart. I wonder how they'll deliver this when I ask for shipping?
I rarely eat breakfast, I’m more of a brunch guy because of the mimosa thing.

At the place I mentioned you can get a pitcher of mimosas for $15, food is a bit pricey, last time my girlfriend and I were there I think for the two of us to eat and mimosas it cost us $95 and some change.

Do you have a favorite quiche?

Back
Top Bottom